Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GAS PRICES WHERE U LIVE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gone up a lot these last couple months. Back in January, I managed to buy the regular at $1.90 after a discount from the super market connected to it that gave me $0.20 off a gallon. Now the same shit

prices have crept up a bit more.

from $2.13 a week ago to like $2.37 now....the news said its because the refinery workers are on strike.

i wouldnt be surprised if it gets to be back over $3 sometime between spring and summer.

i knew it wouldnt last long.

• 1 month later...

At the time of this post it's the equivalent of USD 5.70 per US gallon here in the UK (1.09 at litre) Exchange rate is £1 = USD 1.50 and 3.78 litres to the US gallon. Yep, you read it right $5.70 a gallon. The price is as eye watering as it looks. Trouble is, this is cheap it's been 1.33 per litre until about 6 weeks ago and it's likely to climb back up there before too long. On the "it sucks" scale this has got to be a 10. :(

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

but in europe you guys dont drive as much right?...every time ive been to europe, ive noticed good public transit, short distances, trains, walking, bicycling etc.

i live in california so the distances are far, so walking and bicycling are not as feasible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...