Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JOEMACKSPAINTHXA

GAS PRICES WHERE U LIVE?

Cheap stuff is about $2.95 on the low side. Some supermarkets have deal where you earn points that’ll knock like $0.10 - $0.20 off per gallon.

Anyone notice how the non ethanol stuff gets you so much better mileage? Getting harder to find and costs way more... Usually like $0.25 or more over premium fuel if they have it. Usually restricted to only one pump as well.

I still remember passing through Georgia back in college and seeing gas for $0.87 a gallon.

Paid 3.81 today for premium - goddamn tuning my car to run 91 only has probably cost me hundreds over the last few years.

I paid 6,84 USD for a gallon of gas yesterday, or benzin as we call it. Prices here are very different to the US.

I had to convert from my currency to USD and from liters to gallons, in order to get that number, but there it is.

So thats another reason I love roadtripping in the US, both gas and rental cars are retardedly cheap.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now