GAS PRICES WHERE U LIVE?

JOEMACKSPAINTHXA

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

arco am/pm (which is usually the cheapest gas station in the city) has reg now at $3.99.

about 2 and a half or 3 months ago it got down as low as $3.21...so its gone up almost a dollar per gallon in the past couple of months....straight up bullshit.

this is for sacramento, ca

• 8 months later...

it went up like 5 cents in the past few days..mostly because theyre starting to switch out of the winter blend....lets hope the prices stay low.

i hate the fact that certain politicians (like nancy pelosi and earl blumenauer) want to raise the federal gas tax just because the gas prices have dropped......it makes no fucking sense....gas prises will rise again..its inevitable...but if they raise the tax...and then gas prices start to rise again, were screwed....especially out here in california where the state tax on gas is the highest in the country.

Well that's not quite true, since 2009 a decent chunk of industry has predicted the fall. The US hasn't been screaming from the rooftops about the advancement in shale production; but it's been remarkable.

The system isn't so much fake, as it is easily manipulated.

The truth is, comparatively, the US excise rate on petroleum is so low that it almost makes my vein pop out of my forehead when I hear Americans complain about the price of 'gas'.

Fake, manipulated, it's almost semantics not worth debating. They have 100 excuses for prices & profits to fit the situation at hand, at least when it's been in their favor.

As far as the US screaming about anything, that hasn't really happened since the 60s. Americans are mostly complacent about things, and horribly misguided/misdirected when they are trying to speak out against something.