Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JOEMACKSPAINTHXA

GAS PRICES WHERE U LIVE?

not this year, the family is in amsterdam and my girlfriend is spending it with her parents in NSW. gonna make that bread instead

91, 95 and 98. I can get E85 which is denatured ethanol blend fuel, but you need to have your car tuned to use it long term. We use the RON measure in Australia, and you blokes use what I believe is the MON system. So your 'regular' at around 82/83MON is the same as our 91RON unleaded.

In Japan the premium fuel is 100RON!! Lucky buggers.

We used to be able to get Ultimate 102, which would have been like 95 in your money. That cleaned out the injectors pretty nicely!

3.67 for the cheap shit here in VA

I try to bike as much as possible, so ive only been filling up once about every 1.5 weeks.

in sacramento cali =

in november it shot up to about $4.69 for regular unleaded (because of the refinery fire in richmond) at shell gas station.

then the ampm/arco gas station by my work dropped to as low as $3.17 just a month and a half ago...and now, that same gas station is at $3.93.

It hovers around $4 here.

When I was a kid (1986 or so) gas dropped to something like 68 cents a gallon at one point. When I started working as a messenger (1997) it was about $1.50 a gallon...I've never had a license so gas prices have never directly affected me, or so I'd like to think.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now