50 bux to spend on itunes. What to buy?

I've had this damn damn itunes gift card lyin around since december. I haven't actually bought music since about 2001.

Outside of the occasional vinyl. I listen to everything from chuck berry and chuck D. to black sabbath and black moon.

Also. i'm fairly out of any "current" hot shit loo0ps. as the occasional laptop dj, this is unacceptable.

indie/electro/B MORE blahbitty blahbitty blahbitty.

*not scanning the 800 different music recommendation threads. or what are you listening to now.

gotta train to catch at 6:30 and a brand new ipod with nothing on it.

0917_megan-fox-maxim-006.jpg

Lindsay-Lohan-Maxim-Magazine-India-January-2011-3-300x400.jpg

these two kinda look like cuzins.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You are a nurga who likes his movies, so yeah, I think earl's recommendation is best.

I copped Rosemary's Baby for 5.99 a while ago, one of my all time favorite horror movies and cheap...Dunno if that deal is still available, but I heard you like horror movies so insert Xzibit phrase here...

Also, thanks to this thread I realized I have 5.18 on my iTunes account that I had forgotten about.

whenever i buy my mom a birthday present, i always get her a couple itunes gift cards for something i can toss into her card as a lil somethin extra.

shes about the only person i know who pays for music.

on another note, i just rediscovered the magic that is al green.

al+green_855_18597851_0_0_7013288_300.jpg