Game of Thrones (Spoilers laced throughout this entire fucking thread)

blackboatshoes

• 7 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one talking about this season?

one episode to go. gonna be insane.

it's been amazing tv.

first show since the wire that made me think 'this is the best show ever made'

i knew it was gonna be bad, and they still blew it away

got_reaction.jpg?w=593

they outdid themselves.

i'm reading the books as quickly as i can and i'm barely finished the first one.

glad there are more books coming.

I've read all the books Symbols - they are so fucking awesome, the first one is BORING compared to the rest. I can't wait for the next installment.

It has been a nightmare not spoiling for Decy cos he has not yet read the books, and everytime I spot what's about to happen I have to sit on my hands and bite the inside of my mouth (i get every excited about GoT).

aside: all the jorah/dany friendzone memes are gold.

^oof.. yeah, that's tough

my man still hasn't watched breaking bad. there's much i'd like to talk about on that front. oh well.

but i can empathize. (he also doesn't watch or reach GoT)

awesome, the books get better.. it is a tad slow. i actually started reading it about 2 years ago then put it down for ages. been doing much better with it, about to move onto the second book.

on a totally unrelated note, they might not make the rest of the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy (into american movies) .i was disappoint.

• 2 weeks later...

so, yeah... i watch this shit.

late bloomer with anything that gets trendy, ex thru it on a month er so ago. hooked.

the depth on the show is unreal, writing so good. love how nobody is safe. the show delivers. iv got a hacked apple tv so literally spent a week after being intro'd to it watching all episodes which was an incredible journey as i knew nothing of what to expect, nothing of the show and had 4 seasons of 1hr action packed shows to delve into.

again, one after another for like a week straight.

shit was kool as fuck, and for a guy that "doesn't watch much tv" it was quite the run.

I've not seen the american versions of GWTDT but I really loved the books and the original films. Actually said the other day I needed to get them again.

Man GoT was good, I liked the way the ending was. They sid maybe the next series will be 13 episodes, and GRR Martin is planning an etxra book to roll the series out :)

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

well, the new season sure is diverging heavily. no complaints so far.

not sure why the controversy about the white wedding rape scene.

funny to me bc if people had read the books they;d see that ended up comparatively tame

• 4 weeks later...