JEEP BRAH DISCOVERED> INTERNET EXPLODES

ohnoone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dao is lurking amongst us right now. I am positive (no homo) of this. it's just getting the fucker to admit it, that is the hard part. but he lurks, oh does he fucking lurk. cmon dao, just fucking admit it already you bastard. you know who the fuck you are. I was gonna make a return of the dao thread, in hopes he would blow himself up on it, but I doubt it would work. dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao...

dao is lurking amongst us right now. I am positive (no homo) of this. it's just getting the fucker to admit it, that is the hard part. but he lurks, oh does he fucking lurk. cmon dao, just fucking admit it already you bastard. you know who the fuck you are. I was gonna make a return of the dao thread, in hopes he would blow himself up on it, but I doubt it would work. dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao...

You seem to be the only one on here under the delusion that I'm somehow lurking on the low.

Welcome to the party, there might be a charred as fuck chicken leg and a couple nachos left somewhere.

The keg has been kicked for mad long though. Did you BYOB?