Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ohnoone

JEEP BRAH DISCOVERED> INTERNET EXPLODES

I could be mistaken, but isn't jeep brah a 12oz original?

Def not

someday someone will hunt down dao

It's already been done by multiple people on here.

Oh wait... you meant the dude in the "DAO" pics?

Now THAT would be funny.

dao is lurking amongst us right now. I am positive (no homo) of this. it's just getting the fucker to admit it, that is the hard part. but he lurks, oh does he fucking lurk. cmon dao, just fucking admit it already you bastard. you know who the fuck you are. I was gonna make a return of the dao thread, in hopes he would blow himself up on it, but I doubt it would work. dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao...

but he lurks, oh does he fucking lurk. dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao...[/size][/color]

movie-shooter.jpg

dao is lurking amongst us right now. I am positive (no homo) of this. it's just getting the fucker to admit it, that is the hard part. but he lurks, oh does he fucking lurk. cmon dao, just fucking admit it already you bastard. you know who the fuck you are. I was gonna make a return of the dao thread, in hopes he would blow himself up on it, but I doubt it would work. dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao...

You seem to be the only one on here under the delusion that I'm somehow lurking on the low.

Welcome to the party, there might be a charred as fuck chicken leg and a couple nachos left somewhere.

The keg has been kicked for mad long though. Did you BYOB?

You seem to be the only one on here under the delusion that I'm somehow lurking on the low

im sayin

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this