Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crack rock steady

REmember when we used to hook shit up???

Check this out, im hooking whoever wins up with markers mops and possibly some black book work or possibly a sticker package.

Just figured i would let you know, since your the fam, lets all get in this together to turn this forum back into a graff zone, not some panhandling lunatic junkie shit talk.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81991&page=928

All nurgas are automatically disqualified, i aint trying to have people sell whatever i send. I want it used.

Sasha for those who dont give a fuck, if you talk shit on me or about this, your a nurga, and a toy. I just wanted some of the old channel zero heads in there that actually remember what is good and can actually throw down.

FUCK IT..

Channel zero heads get fifty bucks in their paintball. Err, i mean pay pal.

I remember when a bowl of soup was a nickel because FDR was still in charge.

You faggots are being awfully narrow minded.

Didn't you hear?

Whoever wins the next battle is granted control of the battle thread. That's right. Crack rock steady is going to release his iron grip on the battle thread in Paperchase. My guess is it will sort of be like Charles Taylor relinquishing control of Libya/Sierra Leone, mixed in with Napoleon's coronation, because you know 12oz is gonna pull out all the stops celebrating a new visionary ruler of that war torn thread.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now