REmember when we used to hook shit up???

crack rock steady

Check this out, im hooking whoever wins up with markers mops and possibly some black book work or possibly a sticker package.

Just figured i would let you know, since your the fam, lets all get in this together to turn this forum back into a graff zone, not some panhandling lunatic junkie shit talk.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81991&page=928

All nurgas are automatically disqualified, i aint trying to have people sell whatever i send. I want it used.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You faggots are being awfully narrow minded.

Didn't you hear?

Whoever wins the next battle is granted control of the battle thread. That's right. Crack rock steady is going to release his iron grip on the battle thread in Paperchase. My guess is it will sort of be like Charles Taylor relinquishing control of Libya/Sierra Leone, mixed in with Napoleon's coronation, because you know 12oz is gonna pull out all the stops celebrating a new visionary ruler of that war torn thread.