what would chris brown do?

DSD666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like a faggot for feeling bad about it.

That's the only thing you should be ashamed of.

And you should definitely be ashamed of that.

dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao dao. sik wit it nigga. eat a dick. I slept on it, and I dont feel any remorse. I felt super bad last night. still aint talked to my homie yet. gonna tell the nigga he needs to start doing push ups and handle his bitch. so shit, end thread/unless any of yall got any good I beat on bitches stories. good looking fellow ch0 assholes. yall make a women beater know how to feel good about his self.

My boy was babysitting the, ah, "heavy" one out of the group the other night because she got way too drunk.

Either way, he took her to get a slice of pizza to help her sober up a little (bless his heart) and after making several attempts to go behind the counter looking for a bathroom, she wolfed down a couple pepperoni slices.

She is a devout Muslim. Whoops.

So you held her and bumped her head into a windshield. . . it's not like you punched her in the face and broke her nose. Just let your boy and his fat fucking girlfriend know that the next time you go out drinking, they should bring money for a cab cause the free rides are over.

If a bitch wants to act like a man, then a bitch needs to get handled like a man.

/ end thread.

THis.

I've brought up similar situations like this around here before and it's amazing how strong

some dudes feel about hitting bitches. My story isn't really explainable via the internets because

of the way shit went down but i had to check a crazy bitch at my 19th birthday jammer

and this was the end result. She was not my chick. And she is STILL a good friend.

screenshot20110417at427.png

brief run down since i'm on the go. bitch got invited to my party. i was told she was kinda

nutty and that sometimes she gets hammered and tries getting dudes to fight her. i called bluff.

said if she pulled that shit at the crib she'd have to leave. fast forward. bitch has already tried getting

a couple dudes to hit her(yes crazy), and she finally makes her way to yours truly. mind you. we're all

on the third keg. shes proceeds to call me pussy and a chauvinistic pig and this and that. i tell her fuck

off. hit me if you want i'm not gonna hit you back. we're all in a tiny hallway surrounded by people.

she gave me a couple blows. i laughed in her face. turned around to get some other broads to beat her ass down.

bitch jumps on my back and starts hitting on my head spitting all over my neck. i shake the bitch off and

rattle off one heavy reach around swing(without being face to face) and i just so happened to connect.

she fell hard and went straight to the hospital with a broken cheek. fuck you.