Doze - "irst and foremost I am a bomber, a vandal and proud of that fact”.

Krome Ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
doze-chek.jpg

Yo homie be easy when you choose a name there is only one DOZE and THAT"S DOZE TC5 PERIOD.the reason i'am even saying ANYTHING is because he desrves the same respect as DONDI,SEEN LEE BLADE .STAYHIGH149 OR ANY OTHER LEGEN IN THIS GAME. PLEASE LEARN YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU START WRITTING WHAT YOUR DOING IS A VIOLATION AND THERE IS NO HONOR IN WHAT YOUR DOING PEACE DROP ON YOUR SWORD HOMIE..:confused:

Yo homie be easy when you choose a name there is only one DOZE and THAT"S DOZE TC5 PERIOD.the reason i'am even saying ANYTHING is because he desrves the same respect as DONDI,SEEN LEE BLADE .STAYHIGH149 OR ANY OTHER LEGEN IN THIS GAME. PLEASE LEARN YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU START WRITTING WHAT YOUR DOING IS A VIOLATION AND THERE IS NO HONOR IN WHAT YOUR DOING PEACE DROP ON YOUR SWORD HOMIE..:confused:

first of all,all the respect for Doze TC5.

i do would like to say,that we are talking about a Doze from London,anno 1985.

that also got fame with this name,old skool london writers bombing the tubes way back.

what you are saying is something for Doze TC5 to say.

peace