Words With Friends

AllTheWrongWords

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill make you feel smart as ever.

played POOT the other days -its not even in Websters (app)

NOES played HOES (of course)

and lesbian is not a word.

nor is clit.

clearly a young man created this game -the type that sits in the back of sex-ed snickering everytime the word Penis or vagina is said.

I'm the most paranoid when it comes to my info online... I'm not sure I understand how WWF isn't completly anamous? I got no real info on here and made a fake facebook to play cuz I don't fuck with FB...

Also I love these dumb idiots who assume you must be cheating when you beat them, like it's my fault they got 8th grade vocabulary and don't read. Ain't no Milk Gees or Brewster crying. Worthy opponents for sure...

I'm the most paranoid when it comes to my info online... I'm not sure I understand how WWF isn't completly anamous? I got no real info on here and made a fake facebook to play cuz I don't fuck with FB...

Also I love these dumb idiots who assume you must be cheating when you beat them, like it's my fault they got 8th grade vocabulary and don't read. Ain't no Milk Gees or Brewster crying. Worthy opponents for sure...

yes, dumb idiots...

haha, i have the same problem with posting my info. like in UMAD.GIF's music contest thread, people were openely voting for him via their FB accounts, pretty easy to tell who is a 12oz'er by their comments...and then some people dont care at all, even going as far to have part of their screen name in their FB name.

i must admit, i tried rather hard to find out who DAO was in real life when he mentioned that he voted...im sure a few people already know but still, because of people like me, i wouldnt put my info out there like that.