Words With Friends

AllTheWrongWords

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was playing on facebook for a bit.

got tired of people just putting in random combos til something stuck, and acting like they knew that zarf was a fucking handleless coffee mug from africa.

so i quit playing.

i also hate the bullshit two letter words it allows. za short for pizza. fuck off.

i grew up on scrabble with strict rules, the ability to challenge, and no fucking google.

i was playing on facebook for a bit.

got tired of people just putting in random combos til something stuck, and acting like they knew that zarf was a fucking handleless coffee mug from africa.

so i quit playing.

i also hate the bullshit two letter words it allows. za short for pizza. fuck off.

i grew up on scrabble with strict rules, the ability to challenge, and no fucking google.

i like playing on facebook better but havent figured out how to link it to my ipod one, it keeps hating. i have facebook just to play games so its whatever...

and yea i cant front, i have used google but not to cheat just to get definitions. like i would never put ZARF cuz i would never know what that is but if i THINK i know a word i look it up so i know wtf it is before i play it...also on WWF it seems to be pretty fucking strict with BS words. like i dont think they consider ZA for abbreviation for pizza...

za is not recognized in a scrabble dictionary, if you can find a definition other than pizza i'd be happy to know it.

one key reason i like scrabble as a board game (not online) is the ability to challenge words, people can't just throw down random shit and hope for rain, they have to know the word exists before they put their tiles down.