Anyone Members From Before 2005 Left?

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New names don't mean new users homie.I didn't see you poppin that shit to dao.

Whens DAO ever popped shit with me? If he wanted to I'm sure he isn't more than a stones throw from me so we can do that but I doubt he'd talk shit about a fellow Philly native.

You're definitely new, because anyone who has love for 12oz and the way it used to be wouldn't come at a good dude like myself for no reason. You are filled with hate and your life must really be grand. :rolleyes:

Forecast is calling for a 80% chance of umad levels coming.

Haha nah I was just curious as to what happened to this place in the past year or so that I haven't been around much. Obviously a post such as the one I made invites haters and I knew that from the jump, but it seems to have brought NOTHING BUT haters with >2005 reg dates so it seems to me that 12oz is deaded.

Anyone hating on me has no reason other than that they are pissed off little kids, hate their lives, envy the fact that I have enough clout to ask niggas for a few bucks OR are junkies and can't get clean and are jealous of a motherfucker doing good. Shits LOLs though. I mean, I can't think of a better reason to need help than running out of medication but maybe I'm one of those weird people who uses "logic." Yahmean?

:D

rip12.jpg

Or everyone thought that asking for money for opiates was silly. especially those of us who remember your "im hella balling" threads and your "i eat hella opiates and i don't have a problem" posts.

And dao was the one who called you out and said he told you not to fuck with them in your crybaby thread. But maybe you were just clicking refresh on your paypal balance

:rolleyes:

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)

GucciCondom , Newer Bigger Better , screambloodygore , i'moffthywallz

Me, WHO?, WHO?, WHO? This place is alien to me now. I'm audi 5 thou' on this shit. PM me if you want to get in touch. And if anyone's seen my man Fantom tell him to hit me up. Later

Or everyone thought that asking for money for opiates was silly. especially those of us who remember your "im hella balling" threads and your "i eat hella opiates and i don't have a problem" posts.

And dao was the one who called you out and said he told you not to fuck with them in your crybaby thread. But maybe you were just clicking refresh on your paypal balance

:rolleyes:

Or maybe I didn't read any of it. LOL...

You must have me confused with someone who needs to fit in. I'm not here to gain approval or spend 10 pages trying to educate trustfund kids about drug addiction. I made a post asking anyone who might have a few extra bucks and might be looking for some good karma, to help me out. People send money to "starving kids" when it's actually going into the pockets of rich people, so why not help someone directly in your own country in your own community right in front of you? The fact is I'm a good person who was in a tight spot and as the minutes ticked away I decided to do the last thing I could think of, short of robbery. To the contrary of your beliefs, this medication saved my life and I've been clean for 3 years and never needed SHIT from ANYONE until this one little speed bump and the only reason I asked for a hand out was because I needed the money BY THE NEXT DAY.

So it's whatever. It's done with, someone helped me out and moving forward the manufacturer is paying for my meds for a year, so I'm in the clear because I have good karma and shit works out for good people. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be within 200 feet of you when the bad karma from what you tried to pull here comes back at you because that shit will be UGLY.

I hope one day you can reach a level of spiritual enlightenment that will allow you do disperse some of that hate you hold so dear to your soul and not look like such an asshole.

Either way, I'm up, you're down, and pieces of shit like you finish last so good day sir. :cool: