UFO near Japan sightings + vid

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but on a serious note

Now you know how the FBI released all their files? (go have a look at vault.FBI.gov) Now that all these documents PROVE the existence of extra-terrestrial life, I think I have just managed to put the pieces of the puzzle together: here goes,

Now that all these documents PROVE the existence of extra-terrestrial life, I think I have just managed to put the pieces of the puzzle together: here goes,

Many people think that we are all part aliens and that they are the so called "missing link". Now if they are about to come back,that would effectively destroy the Iluminati and other shadow organizations. But now as they have the HAARP, they are using it to destroy the possible UFO landing places, as many ancient texts have said on of the locations of "flying machines" was Japan. Guess what? Tsunami and Earthquake. Now I believe the other two major landing sites to be Egypt and India, ad both of them have many indications of them in ancient texts and also stuff like pyramids. Now if Egypt and India get a Natural disaster soon, we will know what's going on. They are using it to stay in power and not let as have knowledge so we can chill with our alien buddies in outer space.

340x_explore_gawkertv_videos_743.jpg

bqPdC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any Champs Sports Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the Champs Sports site, Check out the color your game section. Build out your whole kit with the options they have for you there and take a screen grab of the kit you end up with and get Two Free weeks of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the T Mobile ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 29th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS