For teh gush.

Jakro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fruit Gushers Review

5608831380_5e4e75995d.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Re: Gayest thread yet. Ever. For serious.

:lol:

And here I thought it was Theo who started that.

Theo made it iconic on the oontz.

But think about it. There are a million untold stories, far more fascinating than what we already know. We know Hitler's life inside and out. But what about the man who buried him?

We have intimate knowledge of the devastation at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But what about the man who mapped their coordinates?

Most everyone is aware of the Great Chicago Fire. But what about the person who smelled the first smoke, saw the first flames?

This situation is no different.

Yes, Theo ran with it, in multiple directions. Unlimited photoshops occurred, variations were seemingly boundless. DAO showed up everywhere thanks to the tireless efforts of one diligent 12oz user, who brought a touch of infamy to the photograph. Much like a portrait of Che, or Lenin, but with a healthy American appetite for opportunity.

But what of the first user who thought to himself, "this looks like that DAO fellow to me," who had the determination and unfathomable resolve to stand up in a sea of inequity and speak his mind?

These are the questions worth pondering. Answering them may be out of the question, but we can at least strive towards greater understanding of ourselves.

• Like 1

Theo made it iconic on the oontz.

But think about it. There are a million untold stories, far more fascinating than what we already know. We know Hitler's life inside and out. But what about the man who buried him?

We have intimate knowledge of the devastation at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But what about the man who mapped their coordinates?

Most everyone is aware of the Great Chicago Fire. But what about the person who smelled the first smoke, saw the first flames?

This situation is no different.

Yes, Theo ran with it, in multiple directions. Unlimited photoshops occurred, variations were seemingly boundless. DAO showed up everywhere thanks to the tireless efforts of one diligent 12oz user, who brought a touch of infamy to the photograph. Much like a portrait of Che, or Lenin, but with a healthy American appetite for opportunity.

But what of the first user who thought to himself, "this looks like that DAO fellow to me," who had the determination and unfathomable resolve to stand up in a sea of inequity and speak his mind?

These are the questions worth pondering. Answering them may be out of the question, but we can at least strive towards greater understanding of ourselves.

I'm still trying to understand the relevance of DAO and why this guy has become a

Legend around here.

As a late arrival to this place, I've gathered that DAO was a member with a mug shot that recieved extensive Photoshops however aside from that, the original precedence behind the photoshopping or what caused it to begin.

DAO was an extremely argumentative individual. His derails were, in fact, epic. They usually had to do with blind hatred for cops, or really strange and convoluted arguments that he insisted were correct.

Standout memories of those included: alcohol is a stimulant, it's cleaner to shit in an alleyway than a public restroom, cheesesteaks do not exist outside of Philly, there were no racist members in the militant sect of The Black Panthers, and dogs are fish that flopped up on the beach and grew legs.

Seriously. There are a lot more, too. I think dude was pretty funny, but a lot of people just found him really annoying. That mugshot is from when he shot someone for talking in a movie theater; it's actually DAO, I think Theo found it on dude's Myspace or Facebook.

DAO was an extremely argumentative individual. His derails were, in fact, epic. They usually had to do with blind hatred for cops, or really strange and convoluted arguments that he insisted were correct.

Standout memories of those included: alcohol is a stimulant, it's cleaner to shit in an alleyway than a public restroom, cheesesteaks do not exist outside of Philly, there were no racist members in the militant sect of The Black Panthers, and dogs are fish that flopped up on the beach and grew legs.

Seriously. There are a lot more, too. I think dude was pretty funny, but a lot of people just found him really annoying. That mugshot is from when he shot someone for talking in a movie theater; it's actually DAO, I think Theo found it on dude's Myspace or Facebook.

You speak in past tense as if he no longer is an active poster....

DAO lives!

tumblr_kscm1aNSGn1qzumi6o1_400.jpg

(different moniker, same shit)