$45 steak..... WELL DONE

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
the other night my gf asked me how she should get her steak, i suggested med rare. she complained about the blood. fucking sissy. also, my buddies gf got her shit well done and ate it with ketchup. what is wrong with bitches?

rare-steak.jpg

God I'd eat that up any day. Can almost still hear that cow mooing still

And the girls, maybe the planned on throwing it up after anyway so it didn't matter if she put ketchup or Pepsi on it.

I cooked a massive fucking porterhouse the other night. The drip tray under the BBQ caught fire and made a pretty decent flame about 30cm above the grill for a few mins. I'd just flipped my steak from about a minute thirty on the first side. After the flames died off the outside of the steak was charred/caremilised to HELL and the center still had a fucking pulse.

Was one of the most amazing steaks I've ever had.

God bless a thick steak slicing butcher and a mate that never cleans the drip tray.

I don't enjoy rare steak, so therefore, I don't eat steak.

It's never good to order something in a fucked-up, mutinized version of itself to suit your tastes,

So just don't order it. You gotta respect the artists.

I feel the same way about dudes who get jeans tailored.

• Like 1

Whoever made it so grd can't prop me is not respecting me as an artist.

A props button that is made to be clicked, but cannot be unless certain circumstances are right...well that just seems like a fucked up mutinized version of itself made to suit their tastes.

Realism - In light of 'the man' keeping you down, just work under the assumption that I find a good 90% of what you say amusing enough to prop you for. I'd suggest you maybe keep a track of that on a post-it which you can conveniently stick to your screen. Do not let them win, those props are yours maaaan.