Waipahu styles meets the waimanalo squatters (just random shit)

Guest drewWrite

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by the answer

wow man i didnt know you cared so much.and guy it looks like your the one jocking little kids if i was so concerned about making friends i wouldent say half the things i do and i dont write selo any more.also i didnt come to hawaii to anialate shit i came to take a break.hopefully for you and me i will be out of here soon.

i guess you just don't understand what i'm trying to say. in simple english: you and willy wonka should just paint instead of talk shit. you guys are just making yourselves look silly by trying to compete with kids younger than you.

how is encouraging new writers jocking them?

and in what way is it relevent that you dont write selo anymore?

i said that i never saw it BEFORE

and if you aren't annihalating shit, why are you talking shit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

eh yo platapus...the duck bill is one of my fav.animals

im down to paint!!people know me by my names....i dont know about you,but when you write....and people know who you are personally...it scares me....i've been in the mainland....gangbanging again....sorry if i come back an asshole....just dont fuck with me...we'll get along fine...

i need to hit the beach and cleanse my soul

if you cant finish a piece in a few days then whats the point? we at least give you the benifit by buffing you out so its not seen as a diss. that effort to buff you out should be seen, its kind of a lot of work just to not dis you, when i could just go right over you. you are the one who does a unfinished piece right over half of a production. that to me looks like a dis, it wasnt meant to be im sorry, but if it was and i think it is, then dont deny, that you are disrespecting.

this whole thing is stupid and from now on ill on post pic instead of writing, hopefully this will cut down on all the shit on here

um yeah...

(((((when Onit bombed every roof top climbable in town, and then went on a crazy spree, making the police put his name on the evening news and in every newspaper asking the publics help to find him (if my memory is correct, no one else got to that level in hawaii). You weren't here when Spum and Jrunk did throwups all over town every single night. You weren't here when Geto and Anek had a shit load of obnoxiously-pink bucket paint and roller bombed tons of freeway spots, and behind several buildings in town. including two occasions at seperate spots where they did it in the middle of the freeway divider (i haven't even seen that in the mainland) You weren't here when Atak and Rejk were doing five color Fillins on the heavens.)))))

i wasn't there either (sounds like i missed good shit).

(hey what if everyone actually liked to paint and they did and people enjoyed it and respected one another just because... no, nevermind. it could never happen. Because if it did people would actually get the town painted and pretty so much that we would actually see things up [Hawaii buff is just about the worst]. But no, that would be way too great.)

i dont care anser if you have beef with me. i dont have beef with you. im over this whole internet shit talk stuff anyway. lets jus all paint and have a good time. jus dont cap me and i wont cap you. all i can say is that if you cap me i hope your goign to paitn alot more then me cause ima hate on you( not directed to you mr. anser) this gos to everyone.

i am perfctly fine with doing my own shit. so every1 else hear should focus on doign there own thing also. but if you cap you should expect to get capped back.

its graff it should be fun.

i said i wouldnt write any more, but im bored and a liar.

sure a crip piece will take more than a day if you come late, but still, you dont leave it sitting, when its over half of a production. you can fully see whats under it and looks like your saying "fuck your production and fuck i dont even need to finish a piece". which you are saying "fuck lf" right. tehe. oh look TE he teehee. well anyways fuck those who do to te what te does to everyone else. isnt that the way it goes. or instead of actually burning someone i dont like, ill scribble shit with a pen on it. well fuck lf and fuck their 5 mins of fame, or 4 monthes of fame.

spum, i know you really want to be our friend. its cool just say so, were down.

L m a o r o F l

Dear Queefs,

Some bixnitchs think they are gods :rolleyes:... I think af/lf are ok but TEquations are just beter. They got more experience and history that dates back. And what the fuck is this UP and CUmmer shit. Lf is too dam fresh to start beef with a crew thats been hittin up since 95'! What the Fuck... Respect the ranks, stop this ToY shit!

Questionable.

BillOvRights :scramble: ?

P.S.

I like this Face heehee. :loopy: , :lol:

Guest uncle-boy

all hawaii peoples: sorry we are such little inexperienced "writers", we'll keep quiet from now on and let our painting do the talking. sorry again,

peace:o

Originally posted by trAmple

not all of us have the money to buff shiet we paint

hahaha,,,,,,,,,,,it doesn't cost much too buy $5 buff paint compared to the muney you already is spending and spray pinat.,,,,////

evryone else can buuf it y cant u????

Guest trAmple

bradda kimo your soo right..listen to this graf god..i'm sorry we all suck at graf we ain't nothing close to you man..until i get to where u are i'll stop my shit talking

Originally posted by el barto

so you are going to be my friend, spum? well i work on thrus and tues, and weekends are hectic, but we can hang out on mondays cuz the other days i have to watch my little sister at dance class and my dog obediece classes take up my fridays.

i got mondays open... can we hang?please.

Originally posted by trAmple

....LOL they are soo kool cause they buff where they paint..haha and jock spots and fill styles you have to be the best jocking crew in hawaii big ups lf for style and spot jockin keep it up thats what real graf is about

MAD PROPS TO LF..WAIT FUCK LF...T.FUCKIN.E

you sure man? i caould bring some chicken katsu, and you could bring the zippys benefit chilli, uku could bring da rice, geak could bring mochiko chicken for sure, rasu would bring sodas. drunk could bring beer for the beer drinkers, and bean would bring the 7 layer bean dip so atak would have to bring the chips. sounds like fun to me.

Guest willy.wonka

ok,let me get this straight for you guys

you see whats going on?my words were to all of you,"DONT FUCK WITH ME and i wont fuck with you...".its becoming popular among you...but thats not the big picture,thats something i find entertaining.

the big picture is...

everybody is either trapped or living on the island of OxAxHxUx .

you guys are talking so much shit to each other,letting out your emotions on how gay you guys can be...

not only that,but you have everybody from the mainlaind(across the fucking world if i may) tellin you how much you bite! and how weak! some of you really are..i know that must hurt..;)

but really..you guys are starting to bitch-out each other like gossiping women.

do you notice that the only people that reply to hawaii threads are those who have connection to hawaii or just reply to complain?people are tired..

you guys represent poorly..unlike some real heads that dont even bother with some of the bullshit you guys bitch about,,,

i talk shit cause i get a kick out it..some of you guys go far beyond a simple picnic in artcrimes or your mags,but i see some who seriously try...just keep it going..hawaii is too small for bullshit like this...

everybody should just try to colab and do the biggest spot in hawaii like its never done before..

just quit the bullshit nonsence and get on with your gay ass lives...

Re: L m a o r o F l

Originally posted by bILlovRIghts

Dear Queefs,

Some bixnitchs think they are gods :rolleyes:... I think af/lf are ok but TEquations are just beter. They got more experience and history that dates back. And what the fuck is this UP and CUmmer shit. Lf is too dam fresh to start beef with a crew thats been hittin up since 95'! What the Fuck... Respect the ranks, stop this ToY shit!

Questionable.

BillOvRights :scramble: ?

P.S.

I like this Face heehee. :loopy: , :lol:

im sorry but te has not been around since 1995 buddy..um as well for that the original name for that cru was uti....just another toy trying to set the record straight

the whole argument about writers being good and what not is not a big part of the equation but what really matters is how cool of a person they r. u see as cope once said ill paint with anybody as long as they have a good attitude. and i wont paint with the best writer if they have a shitty attitude..so throughout life attitude counts alot peace

Archived