Waipahu styles meets the waimanalo squatters (just random shit)

Guest drewWrite

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

THIS POST FUCKING SUCKS

Brilliant Conclusion Sherlock.....Thats why it was already stated KALIHI TAKES IT!!!!!!

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drewWrite

i was just having fun trample, i dont take it seriously. why do you take everything seriously?

"dont you sence my sence of humor? dont you sence my sence of humor........" good song

go smoke more pot! yay trample #1 bomber!!!!!!!

Guest the answer

damn that dfa is old i remember seeing that when i was starting out howd you get that picture do you know them?wow that geto and anek shit is so amasingly spectaularlicious.whats up with the lf pics? they rock probobally some of the best writers ive seen...................... ever.did you know they actually buff every thing out before they paint thats so co0ol.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by bILlovRIghts

That guyon the left looks like someone i know.

Hey How did u get HPD Photos.? Y

CrimeStoppers News Release

March 13, 2001

ISLAND WIDE: GRAFFITI ALERT "ON IT"

CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department want to ask the public for information about the identity of the suspect(s) that are responsible for the Island wide graffiti Criminal Property Damage with a signature of "ON IT".

This particular signature or tag of "ON IT" was first identified in the fall of 2000. In the last two months there has been a significant increase in the amount of cases with 10 new cases that occurred in the ******-********* area between Sunday, March 11, 2001 and Monday, March 12, 2001.

The buildings that were painted had these characteristics in common. The white or light walls located between the 2nd and 4th floors faced oncoming traffic for high visibility. It may be that the locations previously chosen or possibly being targeted allow the tag masters with more publicity and notoriety as well as the clean "white canvases". In addition, the color RED stands out very dramatically against that background.

The public is asked to keep a special lookout in the weeks ahead for suspect(s) wearing backpacks and on sites at strange hours, such as in the middle of the night. If you see anything suspicious, do not hesitate to call 911. Anonymous calls are also taken at the CrimeStoppers hotline, 955-8300 or *CRIME on your cellular phone. Free Cellular calls are provided by AT&T, Nextel Hawaii, Sprint Hawaii and Verizon Wireless Hawaii.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/drew666/onit.jpg'>

hey anser i was wondering if you were being sarcastic about the buffing out everything before the do a piece thing? if so why woudl that be bad? it makes your piece look wasy better and theres not all sorts of nonsense behind your piece. if you were being serious then disregard that whole statement.

big ups to other keyboard jockers that our my freinds on this board big no props to people that are doody heads.

Guest willy.wonka

is there a katch and loomit piece over in hawaii?

blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabl blab blablablablablablalablablablablaa blablablablablabla blablabl blablablablablablaablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablabla blablablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablablablablabla blablabl blablablablablablaablablabla

blablablablablabla blablablablablabla

blablablablablabla

oh,and my favorite,," blablablablablabla blablablablablabla

Guest drewWrite

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.......as if this dumbass hasn't typed a whole page on many occasions bitching about this graff "scene"

Guest willy.wonka

ok...heres my whole page

the only people i have seen up is TE...and im happy for them...i like some of thier shit "tags"

from what i know is that the scene is still being molded around here....my homies dont even like to hit up h3 because of toys like yourself..the scene is a scene of disrespecting...im pretty sure that it is sugarcoated on the outside,but same'ol toy shit...

i like ataks freeway shot...

seeing te in sanfran was nice....somebody was getting up with a white pen up there....

i hear everybody is trying to rap like the "FREESTYLE FELLOWSHIP" and how everybody calls beamr a "skinny SABER".....hahahahahaha

yah know...that i have seen some of you guys face to face already and what did you say to me....nothing..just looked at me with disbelieve...

its cool though...you think im an asshole,i know im an asshole...

hjg has some key spots that i like...hammajangGang..

most of you little toys arent even of my concern...all i know is if you go over one of my pieces...or bite!!!even a fucking nibble.....i'll get rid of all my art supplies and snitch on you....collect some cash....nah...i'll probably get real mad and buff everything i see....i can be a disrespectin big bitch...or if you like,i can be the monster that my mother knows of....

i guess my point is....dont fuck with me......and i wont fuck with you...im trying not to automatically go out and dis all of your shit....

oh,and im no dumbass "drewy baby"

see you on the battle field

Guest uncle-boy

yes that was stupid. especially because te, (the crew you like) is the biggest disrespecting crew in hawaii. and if you are bogus or some shit, i havent seen anything from you. the only crews i see up now are, TE, AF, LF, HJG, UK, AP and... well thats all. so stop getting angry and get to work.

- just another "toy"

ps. that drew post was ha-ha-hilarious:lol:

Guest willy.wonka

yes it was....

all i see is te...thats all i see....and you wanna know when you know how popular you are?you know,when people you dont know seem to know more about you than you do them....name dropping is not cool at all....even if i was bogus...i wouldnt be trying to get up on a small-ass island where everybody knows who you are...i just get head from chicks and paint my shit...fuck,some of you are more bogus than i am....

the crews i like are my own....dont mistake kindness for weakness....

there's a differencew between "getting up" and "getting hot"

"when you see the cop comin towards you.....run..i hear some of you "just give up and turn yourselves in"...work for the police force as snitches...

over anticipated highly underestimaded

jsu fuckign paint. if you jus paint that is all the shit talk you need. but whyu would you wanna come hear tell peopel you dont wanan paint this little rock cause everyone nos your name already? is that a excuse for noign you will not be bombing. i honestly dig the shit you paint i want you to go bombing and whatnot but you sound liek a fuckign 808 giant right now. can every1 jsu start painting more.

Guest drewWrite

poor mr willy wonka...

you know, i dont remember much from you, i only remember one bomb by pearlridge, and one in waikiki behind some construction tarp. also some mean streak tags. all i can say is i wasn't impressed. no amazing style, and the spots were well hidden. i also saw stuff in ditches that didn't look any more special than the bombs. Am i saying you're not good. No, i'm just saying i didn't see anything. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were actually good or that you actually had style, so do us a favor and take our word for it, we've been rocking shit. graff has gotten so much better since were last here. you weren't around when Onit bombed every roof top climbable in town, and then went on a crazy spree, making the police put his name on the evening news and in every newspaper asking the publics help to find him (if my memory is correct, no one else got to that level in hawaii). You weren't here when Spum and Jrunk did throwups all over town every single night. You weren't here when Geto and Anek had a shit load of obnoxiously-pink bucket paint and roller bombed tons of freeway spots, and behind several buildings in town. including two occasions at seperate spots where they did it in the middle of the freeway divider (i haven't even seen that in the mainland) You weren't here when Atak and Rejk were doing five color Fillins on the heavens. i'm not saying these examples make graff here dope or anything, i'm just saying, YOU DONT NOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

a lot of people are on probation right now (a certain memeer of KAS was busted 3 times in the past year--while on probation) so things are a bit more mellow, but i see bombs form BEAN, ATOR, and BIKE all over the place, where are you looking?

like platapuss just said, just paint, thats all the talking you need to do to prove a point. if you're not going to paint, spare us all the bull shit and shut up

i have nothing against you, i actually want to see a different writer around here for a change, but trust me, you're only making your name worse by running your lip

Archived