Waipahu styles meets the waimanalo squatters (just random shit)

Guest drewWrite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drewWrite

trample, braddah kimo, the answer, everyone else.....please keep your negative comments to yourself. thank you for your cooperation

LOL

That guyon the left looks like someone i know.

Hey How did u get HPD Photos.? Y

Sweet orange Katch. That is some dope clean shit, i ought to get that good one day. He must of been trying to get out of a drag or something.

Fucking Anek N Getoh Balls ing it. Mush Reshpekt:) I remember driving by it with an awe struck mouth cause it wasnt there the night b4 :lol:

Whatever happened to TOfu.? That writer got up.

:confused:

Guest the answer

if any one in this thread is involved in it they best fess up or their fucking pussys mikes down to do this shit one on one.fucking marks takes three motherfuckers to mob 1 guy thats alone thats pussy shit.

Guest drewWrite

Dear Mr. Answer,

If you would like personal communication with someone, its quite simple

to click on their screen name, and utilize the email option provided.

love--drew

P.S. Treetrunks, Whats This, or Blowhole, maybe you guys can add

more older 808 photos like you have done so in the past.

Originally posted by the answer

reck dont tell me you were involved in that shit in the kailua field last night.this shit is fuckin serious now.

naw dog that wasnt me... anyway, yeah i heard you write nice now.. im not talking about you. im talking about that nice next to onit up there^^.

anyway what happen??serious??

Guest the answer

hoop la?i just needed to find out some shit and i figured the quickest way would be on this thread considering the guys brought some shit up before kicking his head into the wall.any ways who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?

im nobody, i do nothing, as long as none of my freinds were involved im fine. yes i agree it sux that sum1 got stomped but sence it didnt envolve any of my freinds it dosent concern me. jus dont come hear getting all puffy with me over sumthign that i have nothing to do with.

geto BIKER AF

Guest the answer
Originally posted by platapuss

im nobody, i do nothing, as long as none of my freinds were involved im fine. yes i agree it sux that sum1 got stomped but sence it didnt envolve any of my freinds it dosent concern me. jus dont come hear getting all puffy with me over sumthign that i have nothing to do with.

geto BIKER AF

true its just i had just heard about it and they were bringing graff related shit i was fucking heated.

Archived