alligator gars

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That's a successful 2 years of fishing...

:huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I handle my fishing, small/large mouth bass all day spin casting and I'll get out and do some real angling for rainbow, brook and brown trout with my fly lines about a dozen times a year. The snakehead remains to be elusive.

#coolstarrybra

• Like 1

salt water fishing > fresh water any day.

I try to get out on the Chesapeake Bay a few times a year for rock fish (striped bass) but chartering a boat can get really expensive. My only other salt water fishing was done on the Gulf stream off the Carolina coast and in the Gulf of Mexico off Anna Maria Island Florida.

Grilling tuna steaks that you caught that morning FTW

This bitch shot a turtle with an arrow?!

If so, some one needs to cut her fucking tits off.

/yesPETAmad

what's wrong with that? im pretty sure you can pretty much have a feast with a big ass turtle like that. are you against shooting deer with arrows too? hah, or should she have used a fishing pole and lure to land that turtle? or a net? because that's totally fair hunting...

you boys ain't from around here are ya?

gar look scary but are indeed pussies. people fish for em with frayed rope with chicken wings and shit tied on to em. the gars get they toofs all tangled up in the rope then you pull em in the boat and beat em to death with an oar or whatever. then you drink natural light. I caught a little one on a yoyo last year catfishin. I shot it.

I want a snakehead. them some wily ass fish. used to know a dude that had a pet snakehead and fed it brim and crappy and shit.

alligator snapping turtles are fucking hardcore. them sombitches are not to be fucked with.

white trash story brO

That turtle would snap the shit out of a line or net. Only way to take a beast like that down is with gun or bow.

Fair enough, but at least kill the little bugger quickly though. That thing seems to still be alive as she's taking the skite pic. Nothing wrong with killing, but no need to be a cunt about it when you do.