Man glued to wal-mart toilet seat

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^yeah. that was just sad. a kid in a playground is more than a lil different from a guy barebacksliding a walmart toilet seat.

i only brought that up because someone could have just as easily put acid on the toilet seat instead of glue and fucked that dudes day up way worse.

status2a.jpg

heavy hitters?

I believe the amount of points you take away per neg is less than the ones you give when you prop. Fuck all that nerd shit though, I just have mad propz and don't keep track.

Either way, I threw a neg your way for bringing the lulz.

On the subject of white collar "successful" people being pigs in the bathroom I'd have to agree it's very true.

I work in Information Technology at an Ivy League Medical College, these people are the most elitist fucks I've had the pleasure of knowing.

Most people in my department (not me) earn 6 figures or are well on their way to that level of income, these dudes are straight pigs in the bathroom though.

I haven't actually seen anyone not wash their hands yet, or engage in pee talk, but I've heard people exit the shit stall and just leave the bathroom.

The worst shit is that by the end of the day every stall has squares of toilet paper, garbage, and even entire newspapers on the floor.

Like really, you're just going to drop shit on the floor and leave it there you piece of shit, put your garbage in the garbage you lazy fucks.

Some of these pieces of shit actually spit their gum out in the urinal where some poor maid has to come by at the end of the day and remove it.

The maids come in at 5:15 on the dot and shut down the big bathroom on my floor and these people actually complain about that as though the maids are being rude.

I'd like to see a reality TV show where they film these assholes and embarrass them by showing everyone what slobs they are.

I spent some time in the telecom industry yeas ago. Nerd I worked with hooked the metal urinal up with a capacitor/diode/resistor/some nerd shit and gave some dude's dude a hell of an electric shock.

Lost his job and if it were me who got stung dude would have been swimming laps of the urinal as I kicked some teefage outa his scone.

• Like 1

i work construction and some of the portable shitters are just disgusting.

youll get 4 of 5 different crews using one shitter for 2 weeks.

i have actually walked into one of these and it was so full of shit and piss, the lid wouldnt close.

there was a fuckin shit mound above the seat.

on another note, i once had the pleasure of working with a dude named randall.

this nigga was easily 350 pounds, smoked 2 and a half packs of smokes a day, just a disgusting human being.

every lunch hour randall would take a newspaper, his own personal roll of toilet paper, two of those submarine sandwiches you buy at convenience stores, and his cigarettes into the porta-potty, and spend his 30 minute lunch reading, eating, shitting, and smoking (not exactly in that order).

for me, ill never understand those fuckers who try to skip out on 10-20 minutes of work to "fake shit" and hide out in the portable toilets.

i mean, if you gotta shit, go hard bro, but spending more time than you have to in those fuckin outhouses is fucking sick.

i guess laziness trumps cleanliness for some.