Biggie Smalls/Tupac FBI files

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Christopher (Biggie Smalls) Wallace

— filed under: Popular Culture

Christopher George Wallace (1972-1997)—also known as “Notorious B.I.G.”—was a rap musician who was murdered on March 9, 1997. The FBI opened a civil rights/color of law investigation into the murder; the case was closed in 2005. This release consists of FBI files between 1997 and 2005.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Christopher%20%28Biggie%20Smalls%29%20Wallace%20/

Tupac Shakur

— filed under: Popular Culture, Violent Crime

Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971-1996) was an American rap music artist. This release consists of a 1997 investigation into allegations that extortionate death threats had been made against Shakur and another rap artist by a domestic terrorist group.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Tupac%20Shakur

made public as of today

big+y+tupac.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Am I doing it wrong, or do I see that they basically just didn't even bother with the shit?

And if they weren't interested in bothering with the shit, then why have a file to begin with?

I have my own theories on the matter, but I really would rather hear other people say it first.

I didn't grow up reading FBI files, so forgive me if I'm doing it wrong.

Well first off they are both black.

Second they encourage crime and violence.

Third they are black.

And finally.. Because they are black. FBI was actually happy those niggas past away.

And fifthly: everything "rap/hiphop" related that has gotten any shine since their passing has been on par with slave ship hyms about gold chains, rims and other shit that generates revenue for rich people.

Look at these terrible fucking morons who are practically force fed record deals these days?

Fuck a conspiracy theory, facts are facts.