• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

Biggie Smalls/Tupac FBI files

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Christopher (Biggie Smalls) Wallace

— filed under: Popular Culture

Christopher George Wallace (1972-1997)—also known as “Notorious B.I.G.”—was a rap musician who was murdered on March 9, 1997. The FBI opened a civil rights/color of law investigation into the murder; the case was closed in 2005. This release consists of FBI files between 1997 and 2005.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Christopher%20%28Biggie%20Smalls%29%20Wallace%20/

Tupac Shakur

— filed under: Popular Culture, Violent Crime

Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971-1996) was an American rap music artist. This release consists of a 1997 investigation into allegations that extortionate death threats had been made against Shakur and another rap artist by a domestic terrorist group.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Tupac%20Shakur

made public as of today

big+y+tupac.jpg

Re: Biggie Smalls FBI files

I wish biggie hadn't died so young, because I really like to suck on fat dude's testicles.

And "first" threads.

Am I doing it wrong, or do I see that they basically just didn't even bother with the shit?

And if they weren't interested in bothering with the shit, then why have a file to begin with?

I have my own theories on the matter, but I really would rather hear other people say it first.

I didn't grow up reading FBI files, so forgive me if I'm doing it wrong.

Well first off they are both black.

Second they encourage crime and violence.

Third they are black.

And finally.. Because they are black. FBI was actually happy those niggas past away.

• Like 2

Well first off they are both black.

Second they encourage crime and violence.

Third they are black.

And finally.. Because they are black. FBI was actually happy those niggas past away.

And fifthly: everything "rap/hiphop" related that has gotten any shine since their passing has been on par with slave ship hyms about gold chains, rims and other shit that generates revenue for rich people.

Look at these terrible fucking morons who are practically force fed record deals these days?

Fuck a conspiracy theory, facts are facts.

...true fact.. I never actually listened to a full album from either one.. Anybody ever notice that when people start doing the first thing in threads trolls and noobs start popping outta noplace all ove ch0?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now