Where the fuck do u see ur life going????

REGULATOR

Originally posted by regulator

i am just naturaly bad in math...u can tutor me for hours and i will still neevr get the shit.....its gonna look bad on my SATs so im fucked.....u guys are lucky if u can do freelance art....i basicaly suck at art....i mean i can draw graff and shit but when it comes to cartoons, shit like that...its chicken scratch....argh i need to think of a good career

i hear that..i fucking suck at math..somehow i end up in advanced classes and slack untill the end of my quarter then do mad work and make it past with a d-...they dont learn.i dont either.i can draw my own cartoons and shit but when it comes to that extreme detailed shit i suck ass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man, my life is going nowhere. I have a part time job putting up milk at a grocery store. This guy that has been there for 25 years came up and asked me what I planned on doing with my life, I just said "I don't know." I really don't know either. He said to get a better job than this cause it sucks..

I'm just surprised I even have a job, and I'm finally getting a car. Shit seems to be coming together, but I think I'm really just stalling.

I've never had motivation. Everything that I love and have a passion for I suck at....

I don't know, I usually have a real positive outlook, but I had an off-night.

man..this topic is something i think about a lot. what do you do when the only thing you love is a dumb childish path to nowhere? i think im growing up because graff isnt as much of a priority as it used to be..but im still highly unmotivated. i lost my job a week ago and i still have yet to go in and beg for it back. thats lazy. sights for the future..dam..i dont even know. i cant see me doing anything but wasting time waiting for death. sad. im fucking 18....

Archived