Where the fuck do u see ur life going????

REGULATOR

do any of u have bright futures ahead of you and shit??? i kno my life is going no where......im an un-motivated slacker and i have a "fuck work" attitude i cant get rid of. im listening to all my friends talk about how tehy are going to a good college and getting a good job and shit....and i wonder how the fuck tehy motivate them selves.....fuck....im going no where...i need to get my act together...any advice on how to pull my ass up and get shit straight??? my head is blank as fuck right now...i have no idea what the hell im going to do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im going straight to hell. ive been dealt a bad hand in life. everything always seems to fall through right when it looks like its gonna work out. ill have a long road ahead of me. and alot of work. but i guess you gotta make it in this world alone

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im 25 i do arts education for the rock and roll hall of fame even though im a high school DROP OUT. i have had many professional art/design jobs, and about 65 percent of my income comes from freelance art... I feel im doin alright. ;)

god damn ur exactly like me.....i seriously need to get my act together but i cant.....im just too damn lazy...should i just slack off in life?? or should i make an attempt at a succesfull job carreer?? my dad is opting for a job carreer and shit and all that happens is he barely makes enough to support us, we have to beg our grand parents for money, and our lives our boring and the same every day...and i DO NOT wanna end up like my dad

Guest blood as ink

my life is a fuckin' fire hazard right now...nothing is going right...and everything seems like it's about to get worse.

i can't get into art school because i don't have enough money...and i think it's too late to get a scholarship or any of that jazz. i fucked up by not getting my shit together early on...and i also can't find a job.girls fuckin' taunt me in there many confusing ways. ok well i could make a long long list of everything wrong but i won't.

eh life sucks.

I kinda see myself as a skinny Jack Black in Orange County. I just happen to live a few minutes from OC too. By then my girl will be supporting me since even after getting a college degree to teach our youth I wont have enough get up and go to leave the house other than for food and strip joints.

regulator:

Some one wise said the key to success is ENTHUSIASM.

Whatever is is you like to do pursue it be enthusiastic. Me for example...I'm also lazy as fuck! But I love anything to do with art. FOr the longest time I didn't know what I wanted to do or what I wanted to be. ONe day I realized one thing I really love is make-up (being that I"m a girl). I love to make things pretty. I always try and give my friends make overs...anyway so I"m going to take esthetics and cosmetology. Who knows maybe one day I"ll be making over the stars.

I was on downward spiral no where....pothead painthead not to mention a fucking lush...comes a time when you have to give up a certain amount of the "life" before anything can be done. I still smoke occasionally and drink once in a blue moon I still paint. I just see a future now and I didn't before.

YOU know before graf I had nothing. I was just a stoned drunk. But I got enthusiastic about and it took me places. So just figure out your interests and decide what is worth being enthusiastic about.

I have the feeling you're young and everyone goes thru this faze of life. It'll be aight. I said so!!!

im doing pretty well now i think and someday i hope to open my own shop but if that doesnt happen i dunno what ill do cause i dont want to work for someone else all my life even though my boss is the coolest fucker around...hmm maybe he'll pass his shop onto me someday?

Hey regulator, I know how you feel, a while ago i thought that i would end up as a total freak outcast that lived in a shack down by the river. But for real, my art teacher, a woman that I have heaps of respect for, saw my blackbook (lots of characters, comic strips and scrawlings) when i didnt notice. She kept me back after class and started saying that i should persue a career as a freelance artist! Ever since then she has asked to see my pictures and tried to motivate me as much as possible. She is so cool. :king:

my wife and i both work in the internet/computer field, have a combined income of about US$50,000, a dope apartment in the city, and do a bit of travelling here and there. it will only get better from here.

i barely finished high school, and am an ex drug addict. i went from dirt poor in a slum, to living it up. don't lose hope.

my life is going nowhere. i have to drop out of college to pay for a car accident i had yesterday, small dent but i dented the door mechanism too so i have o buy my friend a new door. so i have to work full time to pay back my parents who are rich as fuck.

it must be that estrogen that's making me upset. thanks a lot bojangles.

i went back to school when i was in a bad spot..

luckily, i knew a little about what i wanted to do..

now i am a "Research pharmacologist"

if i can do it, you can do it...

i know it is tough to find a directrion in life..but, if you are serious about getting there, sudddenly, figuring shit out becomes the hard part..

wotk hard, things will fall into place..

if you can find one thing you are into, follow it

it may not lead to money or fame, but it may lead to happiness..

if I can get a college education, i know you can

don't give up so easy...

there is life after vandalism..

Originally posted by Are2

i went back to school when i was in a bad spot..

luckily, i knew a little about what i wanted to do..

now i am a "Research pharmacologist"

if i can do it, you can do it...

i know it is tough to find a directrion in life..but, if you are serious about getting there, sudddenly, figuring shit out becomes the hard part..

wotk hard, things will fall into place..

if you can find one thing you are into, follow it

it may not lead to money or fame, but it may lead to happiness..

if I can get a college education, i know you can

don't give up so easy...

there is life after vandalism..

i've never heard of a research pharmacologist. i think you are making that up.

my daily planner says, I am in highschool realizing my grades suck, my SATs will destroy any chance of getting into college, I work in my friend's mom's boyfriend's camera place, I develope film and the chemicals sometimes cause my nose to bleed, I wear my painting mask while developing film. I have recently taken a strong liking to vicodon and whiskey. I hate everyone and everything. I hope to go to comunity for two years, transfer to Philly Academy of art and study film, photography, and graphic design, and somewhere in there I have to kill myself.

i am just naturaly bad in math...u can tutor me for hours and i will still neevr get the shit.....its gonna look bad on my SATs so im fucked.....u guys are lucky if u can do freelance art....i basicaly suck at art....i mean i can draw graff and shit but when it comes to cartoons, shit like that...its chicken scratch....argh i need to think of a good career

I'm gonna keep my full-time job while taking at least 9 hours a semester year-round until I graduate. After that I'd like to land a job at a newspaper or maybe bartend until I pay off my student loans.

That or drop out of school, use my financial aid to skip the country and paint trains in europe until I finally grow up.

Archived