Police Use Pepper Spray to Subdue 8-Year-Old at School

Jakro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no negs at all, actually prop'd

that is the problem with people these days, they want the schools to raise their kids. she even said the cops should have talked to him for 5 or 10 minutes to try and calm him down. bitch should teach her kid to act right instead of letting him act like a dirty heathen and expect other people to deal with him

fuck that, spray his ass again

hell he even said he deserved it

When I was that age, I got sent to the principles office and paddled often.

And that was in public school before paddling got banned.

But at least they didn't bring the fucking cops into the shit whenever I talked back to a teacher and/or told them to go fuck themselves.

And back then (when we were this kids age) we walked to school ourselves, walked home ourselves, let ourselves in with our own key, and watched whatever skinemax we wanted to up until our parents came home which was usually around 6 or later.

We also had BB gun wars and lit shit on fire when we were that age.

And then our parents beat our asses when they caught us doing that shit.

And RARELY did we ever even have contact with the police.

Food for thought for you 2011 tight pants wearing faggots who condone this shit happening to your kids.

• Like 1

not the cops fault, just trying to make an honest living you know...

cuz cops are people too...

And cause they're family men with families and shit.

They probably peperspray, taze and beat their kids with billy clubs on a daily basis.

Because they're normal people who have families too.

Please support your local FOP.

Work with kids for a few months and see if you don't approach your boss asking if it's okay to fill a water gun with vinegar and hot sauce to squirt them in the eyes with every time they do something idiotic or annoying.

^Is that how your teachers handled you and your peers everytime you did something idiotic and annoying?

Maybe you should just find another line of work.

i could take on an 8 year old with a stick no problem, he would get one hit maybe i would grab the stick get the situation under control, then pepperspray those weakling ass teachers who locked them selves in the closet. and pepper spray the mom for being a shitty mom and creating a destructive son.

I would have just grabbed the stick out his 8 year old hands, picked him up and carried him to the principles office, made it a point to be the one who opens the door to said closet so that I could tell them scared faggots what scared faggot fucking pussies they are and how they don't deserve the 48k they make off the state.... and then I might have just left it at that.

But then I would never lower myself to be a cop in the first place so that's really just all hypothetical.

How the fuck does an 8yr old take control of a classroom ?

^When the teacher retreats to hide in a closet from said 8 year old.

Who the fuck is scared of an 8 year old?

This is what happens when laws are so stringent that only scared little bitches are allowed to be teachers.

These faggots are too scared to even yell at kids when they act up so they retreat to closets and call in the fucking cops instead.

^When the teacher retreats to hide in a closet from said 8 year old.

Who the fuck is scared of an 8 year old?

This is what happens when laws are so stringent that only scared little bitches are allowed to be teachers.

These faggots are too scared to even yell at kids when they act up so they retreat to closets and call in the fucking cops instead.

fucking this.

You dont act like that when you know your old man is gunna punch you in the face repeatedly.

this.

there were times when i think pepper spray woulda felt alot better than the ass kickings my ol man used to dole out.

whats strange is that to this day i hold no ill will to my father for knocking me around when i stepped outta line.

i fucked up, i got beat, i learned from it, i didnt do it again.

fucking society today promotes weakness and apathy from adults, meanwhile letting kids run wild.

This story was on my local news's facebook page open for comments. All the libtards came out like oh they should have just talked to him, he didnt know better, its not his fault. Ugh. I would have done the same shit. I wouldnt have waited the 5-10 minutes to try and talk to him down. I would have sprayed his fucking parents, school friends and tehre parents too on principal.

It's funny seeing that the same people who are always talking about how "if you don't beat your kids, they'll never learn anything and they'll grow up to be pussies" suddenly are all "OMG you can't do that to a kid WTF police?!?!"

This is the third time the cops had been called to deal with this kid. In the same school district as fucking Columbine. Yeah, the teachers should have been able to handle it themselves (I don't care if you're a 100 pound, 5 foot nothing female-- that kid is not going to hurt you by throwing a chair) but those cops probably realized that this kid was learning that he could get away with extremely violent outbursts at school, and they put a stop to that shit. I'll bet that kid learned a lesson that he didn't get the first two times when they "talked him down".

White kid goes apeshit and destroys wood trim, he gets maced in the face, 12oz thinks he deserves it.

Black kid does hoodrat shit with his friends, destroys grandmothers car, cops give him a ride home, 12oz hero status.

It ain't easy growing up white in a black mans world.

obama-snob.jpg