Police Use Pepper Spray to Subdue 8-Year-Old at School

Jakro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly don't know anyone who is a teacher or works in the school system. The way it's set up now, you can't lay a hand on a child or it's your job on the line. In fact, in NYC teachers and the rest of the staff are told not to touch, or get involved in a violent outburst in anyway. They are instructed to call a "Safety Agent", who is employed by The NYPD. Then the "Safety Agent" responds, usually by calling the police, or bringing one of the police officers stationed at the school with them to the scene.

In NYC, a teacher telling a student to shut up has been deemed an act of "Corporal Punishment" that is grounds for termination. So I don't know about anyone else, I wouldn't put my career, tenure, health benefits, pension, and retirement plan on the line to try and calm some fat little, eight year old brat down, who's never been told "No" in life life.

Everywhere I go all I see are ill behaved kids, I go out to eat and there's some little shit running around the restaurant knocking shit off tables, screaming in everyone's face, while the parents are just sitting there doing nothing. I go to the movies and babies are crying, and kids are yelling. Kids are fucking spoiled rotten these days, they all have $500 iPhones, and more expensive clothes on than I do.

This current generation of kids is fucked up cause they've been given a false sense of entitlement. People need to teach kids to respect their elders, no matter who they are. . . whether it's a cop, a teacher, a fireman, etc. . .

It's a growing problem, and the world is going to suffer at some point, because it just seems to be getting worse and worse as the years go by. . . it's almost to the point where I don't want to breed, cause I don't want to thrust my own child into a world that I know is going to shit.

So a teacher can't even tell a kid to shut up, but it's cool to bring mace happy cops into the mix?

And I thought the school systems had some backwards ass priorities when I was a kid.

Next thing you know an 8 year old is gonna get tazed or shot just cause some faggot ass teacher called the cops over a temper tantrum.

Fuck it, just bring back the paddle and keep the cops out of the elementary schools.

ya know....man....i really didn't wanna have a separate argument but you're still wrong. most mace is sold by a brand called mace security international, and THAT stuff mostly now is pepper spray, although it is still possible to buy actual mace, which is an irritant similar to tear gas. pepper spray is an inflammatory agent, buddy guy bro dude. remember, im a cop?

http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/relatedinfo/mace-vs-pepperspray.shtml

When I said they banned it, I was talking about the use of it by cops.

That's why YOU don't carry the original Mace.

Cop guy dude bro.

i dunno if its fair to say that getting maced is more/less acceptable than getting physically reprimanded in terms of fist, paddle, or tv antennae.

some of the beatings i got as a kid felt way worse than any pepper spray ive been hit with.

but hey, i turned out all right.

no negs at all, actually prop'd

that is the problem with people these days, they want the schools to raise their kids. she even said the cops should have talked to him for 5 or 10 minutes to try and calm him down. bitch should teach her kid to act right instead of letting him act like a dirty heathen and expect other people to deal with him

fuck that, spray his ass again

hell he even said he deserved it

idk..pepper spray still seems too much,i mean he's eight, why wouldnt two grown men be able to subdue him by themselves?i agree though,kids today need to get their ass beaten..parents need to be more involved in their kids lives...i wish mine were, i turned out like shit..that being said, this kid had emotional and behavioral issues it says, which leads me to believe that its something psychological, i don't know how much reprimanding this kid would have done..he'd still be an angry little shit.dude needs meds probably,and a swift kick in the ass afterwards...but pepper spray..eeeh.

JUST WANTED TO ADD..

it's legal in texas to paddle kids in school,if you sign a permission slip..it has been done with my cousins and they have gotten an asswhoopin in school by the principal,and that boys got an arm..

send this nigga to texas..see how it works out.