Police Use Pepper Spray to Subdue 8-Year-Old at School

Jakro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well put it this way, if the teacher somehow tried to subdue or stop this kid herself then the little bastard would probably go cry home and tell his shitty parents (who i'll just assume suck at raising their kid anyway) and then the parents will flip a shit and somehow the teacher will get in trouble for "handling" the kid. then it's lawsuit time, because all scumbags want to sue someone to make a bunch of money over what should be nothing. it's kinda a big vicious cycle in the pussification of our times.

It's funny seeing that the same people who are always talking about how "if you don't beat your kids, they'll never learn anything and they'll grow up to be pussies" suddenly are all "OMG you can't do that to a kid WTF police?!?!"

Do you seriously not see the huge difference between a parent spanking their own kid, and a cop macing somebody's 8 year old for shit that should have got him sent to the principals office and a phone call to said parents?

For real?

kids are coddled way to much these days, that's why half of them are out of control. If some little asshole wants to act tough, then he should get peppered.

It's not like they punched him in the face, just a little shot of pepper spray. Sure it stings, but it'll wear off. Man up little man, don't try to act like you're invincible if you can't even handle watery eyes.

How's about this this, can we get you on cam being maced by police grade pepper spray?

Better yet, do you have kids?

Can we get video of you macing them with police grade pepper spray next time one of them acts up?

Oh wait... you'd get locket the fuck up for aggravated child battery and stripped of your parental rights if you did that.

It's only okay if somebody else does that to your kid as long as they have a badge.

Kinda like how it's only ok for cops to punch your grandmother in the face for not signing a ticket.

Actually no, it's exactly like that.

Right?

Sounds like good work to me. Fuck that fat little shit /nh

Should have tazed him or took out his fat little knees with a baton.

Now maybe he'll think twice about acting up.

^This nigga just mad that his sperm don't work and he'll never have kids himself.

^This nigga just mad that his sperm don't work and he'll never have kids himself.

7epyZ.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

I look forward to having kids and teaching them that shitting in an alleyway is more hygienic than a bathroom and the wonders of whale-dogs while drinking a stimulant known as "alcohol." Your kids are just one solitary step above the kids of Juggalos in terms of "Holy shit, my life is gonna suck."

I wont raise my kids to act like animals who think they can get away with and do whatever they want without any consequences. That sort of behavior starts at home. A kid doesn't walk into school throwing temper tantrums of that scale unless they act like that way at home and their parents let them get away with it.

I've been sprayed with pepper spray before, and guess what? I lived! Pepper spray is formulated to get someone under control without doing any physical damage. Is a pleasant experience? No, but then again, it's not supposed to be.

This kid touched a hot stove, got burnt, and now he knows it not OK to do it again.

As a parent, would you want your child in the same classroom with another student who acts like that? If you kid got hurt in that classroom, and the other kid who hurt him had a history of throwing fits, tearing the school apart, threw a desk, and your child got hurt as a result, you'd be the first one on TV spouting off "I don't know why this student was allowed to act this way, he has a history of violent outbursts and no one has done anything about, this is the school's fault, I'm filing a lawsuit, blah, blah, blah."

The little shit head will be fine, and most likely will straighten up his act as a result. It's called growing up and learning lessons the hard way. . . it builds character.

You fail to realize that there's a huge difference between beating your kids ass every now and then to keep them in line, and a total stranger spraying them in the face with mace.

If the thought of a stranger spraying your 8 year old in the face with mace doesn't fill you with rage then there's something wrong with you. Don't breed.

How's about this this, can we get you on cam being maced by police grade pepper spray?

Better yet, do you have kids?

Can we get video of you macing them with police grade pepper spray next time one of them acts up?

pepper spray and mace are two different things guy. just wanted to clear that up

• Like 1

I like how some of you think you have a choice on how your kid acts.

You can come from a completely normal, well disciplined, hard working family and be a total fucking monster.

Same way you could be raised by idiots and still turn out to be successful, it's somewhat less likely but still, the shit happens.

My parents were pretty strict and tried everything they could to keep me in line but I was pretty much a terror until I was well into my 20's.

I just wouldn't jump to judge the parents so quick, some people are just born bad asses.

Fact is, even if your kid is bad you don't want bad shit happening to them.

• Like 1

I just wanna say fuck cops. I see both sides to everyone's story though. My friend was raised in the hood, his mom dealing coke and having him deliver narcotics on his bike at that kids age, never met his dad, and he graduates high school, college, and now studying for a Masters. I've also had friends from the most loving caring disciplined families end up robbing fools, being junkies, and in jail or dead by 26.

But again, fuck the cops. The teachers could have handled him.

• Like 1

you said 99 cents! still call fake!

the fuck you mean they dont sell macaroni at target swindle... Yall missin out on the good shit over there. I was just there the other day and bought like ten boxes with my friends foodshare card

they dont sell food in target here :(

My kid wont be raised to act in a way that I have to worry about a cop spraying him down with pepper spray at the age of eight to subdue him. So I'm really not too concerned about that situation ever being a part of my life.

. . . but if he does act like that at school, he better hope that the police get to him first.

That's what they all say.

I wasn't raised to write on walls.

My 4 year old isn't being raised to talk back to his mom when she tells him to clean up his toys.

For all we know this 8 year olds parents are at their wits end with the kid, but either way that doesn't condone a fucking grown ass man spraying an 8 year old with mace.

In a school setting none the less.

What the fuck ever happened to just dragging the kid to the principals office and calling the parents?

Shit, parents all have fucking cell phones these days.

And if you really think that a cop has to mace a fucking 8 year old "to subdue him" then you're just as much of a faggot as the teachers who were "hiding in the closet" and called the cops on said 8 year old.

pepper spray and mace are two different things guy. just wanted to clear that up

Pepper spray was put out by Mace.

The original formula that "Mace" brand put out was eventually banned because some people had allergic reactions and died.

So then "Mace" put out a different formula known today as pepper spray.

That's why Pepper spray (no matter what brand) is called Mace.

Guy.

I like how some of you think you have a choice on how your kid acts.

You can come from a completely normal, well disciplined, hard working family and be a total fucking monster.

Same way you could be raised by idiots and still turn out to be successful, it's somewhat less likely but still, the shit happens.

My parents were pretty strict and tried everything they could to keep me in line but I was pretty much a terror until I was well into my 20's.

I just wouldn't jump to judge the parents so quick, some people are just born bad asses.

Fact is, even if your kid is bad you don't want bad shit happening to them.

I just wanna say fuck cops. I see both sides to everyone's story though. My friend was raised in the hood, his mom dealing coke and having him deliver narcotics on his bike at that kids age, never met his dad, and he graduates high school, college, and now studying for a Masters. I've also had friends from the most loving caring disciplined families end up robbing fools, being junkies, and in jail or dead by 26.

But again, fuck the cops. The teachers could have handled him.

Real talk.

i still find it funny that this 8 yr old with "social and behavior problems," threw a temper tantrum, at a school for kids with such problems, with teachers that im gonna have to assume are more "trained" to deal with such kids, and got the upper hand because 2 teachers ran and hid in the office....

its not that hard to block a 2nd graders attempt to stick you with a shitty piece of wood molding.. oh no! splinters! a flesh wound! what will i do?!?! any dude with half a set of balls should have just walked in there and backhanded the little fucker. if hes that much of a little ninja assassin with his wood molding and chair throwing, pick up one of the chairs or desks hes knocking over and use it as a shield and just pin the little shit in a corner or on the ground.

but thats not "right," but a cop pepper spraying him is cool..

grown ass people afraid of a 8yr old.

Pepper spray was put out by Mace.

The original formula that "Mace" brand put out was eventually banned because some people had allergic reactions and died.

So then "Mace" put out a different formula known today as pepper spray.

That's why Pepper spray (no matter what brand) is called Mace.

Guy.

ya know....man....i really didn't wanna have a separate argument but you're still wrong. most mace is sold by a brand called mace security international, and THAT stuff mostly now is pepper spray, although it is still possible to buy actual mace, which is an irritant similar to tear gas. pepper spray is an inflammatory agent, buddy guy bro dude. remember, im a cop?

http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/relatedinfo/mace-vs-pepperspray.shtml