Police Use Pepper Spray to Subdue 8-Year-Old at School

Jakro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be able to legally pepper spray a kid acting like that.

Bring the negs, fuck you.

no negs at all, actually prop'd

that is the problem with people these days, they want the schools to raise their kids. she even said the cops should have talked to him for 5 or 10 minutes to try and calm him down. bitch should teach her kid to act right instead of letting him act like a dirty heathen and expect other people to deal with him

fuck that, spray his ass again

hell he even said he deserved it

i dont hate annoying kids. i hate their shitty parents.

the other day i was in target (fucking stylin on you) and this kid said mom about 30 times, while both his mom and dad were ignoring the fucking shit out of him.

then i grabbed the child out of the cart, nearly breaking his legs while they struggled to bend up through the holes provided. i threw him to the ground, his head making a hollow noise as it smashed and cracked against the floor, a trickle of blood forming a small pool on the linoleum. as the parents looked on, horrified and unable to move, i grabbed the child's limp body and attempted to punt the fucking thing up and over the aisle, but i was not strong enough, so the rubbery child-like mass just bounced off of the metal shelves, and fell to the floor bringing 99 cent macaroni and cheese and hamburger helper down with him. i then reached into its mouth, filled with blood and teeth, and yanked out his tongue, blood gushed and filled his throat. You could hear air struggling to make its way through the liquid, but it was only for a moment. as george michael's careless whisper played softly over the speakers, i clutched the ripped and torn tongue in a strong fist, and started to beat the mother's face in with it, breaking her jaw and cheek bones, and dislodging her eye all while screaming "can you fucking hear him now" over and over again.

• Like 1

Realism and ILB for Closet serial killer '11

You guys are really a bit too descriptive for me to not assume you've made curtains out of neighbors.

I was merely making a detailed prediction...ilb on the other hand seems to be sharing a personal tale

Work with kids for a few months and see if you don't approach your boss asking if it's okay to fill a water gun with vinegar and hot sauce to squirt them in the eyes with every time they do something idiotic or annoying.

coming from a dude who works with little munchkins for a living. they're really not that bad.

and i've worked with both lower income hoodgens and rich white suburbia white devil kids.

as for 8 year olds acting crazy. parents need to visit that http://WWW.BEATYOURKIDS.COM shit.

good for that little corny bastard. i wish more kids like him got fucking pepper sprayed.

i dont hate annoying kids. i hate their shitty parents.

the other day i was in target (fucking stylin on you) and this kid said mom about 30 times, while both his mom and dad were ignoring the fucking shit out of him.

then i grabbed the child out of the cart, nearly breaking his legs while they struggled to bend up through the holes provided. i threw him to the ground, his head making a hollow noise as it smashed and cracked against the floor, a trickle of blood forming a small pool on the linoleum. as the parents looked on, horrified and unable to move, i grabbed the child's limp body and attempted to punt the fucking thing up and over the aisle, but i was not strong enough, so the rubbery child-like mass just bounced off of the metal shelves, and fell to the floor bringing 99 cent macaroni and cheese and hamburger helper down with him. i then reached into its mouth, filled with blood and teeth, and yanked out his tongue, blood gushed and filled his throat. You could hear air struggling to make its way through the liquid, but it was only for a moment. as george michael's careless whisper played softly over the speakers, i clutched the ripped and torn tongue in a strong fist, and started to beat the mother's face in with it, breaking her jaw and cheek bones, and dislodging her eye all while screaming "can you fucking hear him now" over and over again.

story is obviously fake they dont even sell macaroni in target