*bands we need to talk more about...

chaos is me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

New BAnds im diggin: Cave In, Until The End, Remembering Never, Thursday, Ptw, etc etc

Alright.......cave in is not emo,but really good. until the end is hardcore, so is Remembeing Never............Thusday is the closest thing that can remotley be called emo.......And poison the well?........hah, if you went into their pits at one of their shows they'd tear you a new asshole.

Anyways. At The Drive In broke up???? goddamn.

The strokes are a new band im digging. And even they are really basic and the singer sounds just like Jim Morrison.........,........they're something fresh in the dead life of popular rock music.

all this hatred towards different kinds of music is making me sick. it is fine that you dont like it. it's fine that you dont understand it. but don't be as ignorant as most are towards graffiti. if you dont understand something, either dont pay attention to it. or try to understand it. stop being fucking stupid. you dont like bright eyes. fine dont listen to him and stop bitching. you dont like slug, fine dont listen to him and shut the fuck up. the ignorance in here is overwhelming.

i know how to play my own music! suck my dead black dick!

fuck this shit... wesley willis rules! hahaha! he has great songs like "my mother smokes crack rocks" "batman whupped my ass" "suck a cheeta's dick" "casper the homosexual friendly ghost" and "they kicked me out of church" ...it's awesome.. everybody should check that shit out

Originally posted by GoBiloe

god... so much shity music listed here... if i cared more, i would make it my mission to rid the world of bright eyes and dashboard confessional... it's not ok to be THAT much of a pussy... and this if coming from somone who likes rainer maria and the smiths.

pg.99

converge (whoever was hating on them..... i hate you and your taste in music sucks forever)

at the gates

nile

cradle of filth

bane

as the sun sets

orchid

panthers

jerome's dream

charlesbronson

cave in

the dillenger escape plan

there were wires

the pogues (fuck yeah)

the black dice... artfag stuff included

side by side

bold

mogwai

off minor

q and not u

the make up

bach

beethoven

hella

don caballero

johnny fucking cash.

i could go on and on because i am cooler than you.

seriously, somebody fucking kill the dashboard confessional

you like jerome's dream and orchid but fail to mention usurp synapse? johnny cash...c'mon, be more original. why not some american nightmare? some hipper newer stuff?

wawa wa wyeh yeah ryeah

if you are what you eat, i'm sweet,

Chokey.

Guest mind fuck

Pato Banton and the reggae revolution

Art Of Noise. seduction of claude debussy is the best albumn ive evr listened to.

Haste.

and definatly hopesfall.

Originally posted by DankLordz

that was wierd to see kid gorgeous on someones list.

bands who are all sleeping on.

NO TIME LEFT

TRAGEDY

DYSTOPIA

HIS HERO IS GONE

MAN IS THE BASTARD

Y

INFEST

CROSSED OUT

PLUTOCRACY

and

SPAZZ

and

LIFES HALT

------

damn... all of those bands except No Time Left and Y are in my 'listened to in the last week or so' stack of records

• 2 weeks later...

Archived