So I have mentality of a 13 year old and stole all these blank checks.....

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So I have all these blank checks.....

I hate crumb ass kids that steal pointless shit that's just an inconvenience.

Commit a real crime, dipshit.

this nigger just saw Catch Me If You Can, thinking this is still the 70s where check fraud is still a viable crime to commit if your not a white trash hillbilly meth junky...

BARTER SYSTEM

TRADE THEM TO A TWEAKER IN EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING... LIKE A BIKE THAT THE TWEAKER STOLE. TWEAKERS ARE QLWAYS CRUISING STOLEN MTN BIKES N SHIT....accidental caps lock my bad

Let another scumbag take the fall

Edit- what IDIOT leaves their bag with their personal checks just layIng around in the backyards at a house party anyway?? Some people are morons. Their fault their shit got jacked IMO

that's a pretty valid point. i always put my valuable shit away before a party. better safe than sorry and i'd rather not have to be an asshole because of my own carelessness.

it would be hella funny if the checks were stolen already and sausage just stole stolen checks.

on an unrelated note, i always get hella pissed when i see some old woman break out her checkbook in line at the grocery store. you know that shit's gonna take like five minutes to write.

Here's how I view it:

Would you be angry if someone took your bag and used your hard worked money to potentially fuck your life up?

If you answered no, use the checks and acquire felony charges.

If you answered yes, be a good samaritan and mail the checks to said person.

It's one thing stealing something from a corporate company or shit like that, but from ONE person that you don't know? Come on son.

While the idea of discussing check fraud on the interweb is retarded...

Give that man a Red Bull.

I've done worse things at parties where I knew the hosts but they usually had it coming on some level. I also have my fair share of come-ups under my belt (shady and otherwise), but back then I wouldn't grab a bag unless I was at a club/bar, it was closing time and no one was around...I'd just look for money/cigs/dope then ditch the bag in the bathroom.

Since I'm older and a little wiser/principled than I was in my youth if I found that bag now I'd probably give it to the host.