So I have mentality of a 13 year old and stole all these blank checks.....

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the oontz will know wat to do, those niggers be stupid"

you came online asking how to commit check fraud, but we're the stupid ones? :lol: that said....

People are mad and hypocritical as fuck in this thread.

this. i have done dodgy things that didnt uphold to the totally righteous 5th element of hiphop racker-bro code so id kinda have no right to tell you not to do anything. but it just probably wouldnt be worth it in all honesty

cool story bro in 5.4.3.2.1.

First of this is 15+ years ago beyond the statute of limitations.

Allegedly we were going to a party. Party was shut down already. Pass by a car saw a purse inside.. Drive around the block. Dude jumps out breaks window and snags it. On the way home he's going through it. Takes the money and chucks it in a dumpster. I asked hime about it and he mentioned checks, id, etc. Then he mentions the girls ID looks like a chick that lives down the street. I told him he fucked up cause we could have her buy shit with checks and ID. Go back to dumpster and grab it. We go to the swap meet the next day. There were 4 checks in there. So we decided everyone get's to go on a shopping spree with each check. I go to the jewelery store and get a rope chain, Mexican in the 90's. LOL. Everythings cool. He goes somewhere else to get some Friscos and dickies. Bought everything and instead of getting out ASAP he has the chick tailor the pants. By that time the other lady verified with the bank and the bank declined it. So he lost out. I'd go to someplace you know whos working cause if not that could happen to you or worse.

SAUSAGE PARTY...

YOU ARE ONE DUMB SON OF A BITCH... HAHHAAHHAAH

THIS DUMB FOOL IS STEALING FROM PEOPLE AT SOMEONES HOUSE WHERE OTHERS PROBABLY FEEL COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO LEAVE THEIR BELONGINGS AROUND.

I HOPE YOUR BUTTHOLE GETS RAPED BY SOME HALF BLACK, HALF MEXICAN TRANNY, THEN STICKS A TORN 4LOKO CAN UP YOUR ASS.

***REMEMBER..NEVER STEAL FROM THE COMMON MAN UNLESS ITS DRUG RELATED OR SOME TOY PAINTING YOUR FREIGHT SPOTS.