So I have mentality of a 13 year old and stole all these blank checks.....

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So I have all these blank checks.....

dammm you guys are getting u mad. im not going to actually use them. i was just entertaining the thought. jeeeezzz you guys are so high and mighty like youve never stolen something before.

edit: bojangles u visibly upset chill out doggie hahahaha

Shut the fuck up faggot

dammm you guys are getting u mad. im not going to actually use them. i was just entertaining the thought. jeeeezzz you guys are so high and mighty like youve never stolen something before.

edit: bojangles u visibly upset chill out doggie hahahaha

I've stolen shit in my day. From Stores and corporations...never individuals.

And honestly, it was only like some food and clothes to survive.

That shit sucks. I have an EX friend who used to pull asshole shit like this and I laughed everytime someone caught him and beat the shit out of him.

Fuck yeah I'm visibly upset...Upset that there's assclowns like you around doing dumb shit like that.

I hope for your sake you're at least really young, so you can blame your age for your ignorance.

All because someone invited a wigger to the party.

*fixed

Now some poor girl who's at school studying to become a nurse so she can help retards and invalints have a better life has to spend the next 2 weeks getting replacement ID's, licenses, re cut house keys etc.

This. Not only do they have to replace everything, but now they have to deal with the paranoia of losing all their money and identity. I hope you knew zero people at this thing, because you know there was a pity party with a circle of people saying "fuck this, I'm going to break that mother fucker's nose" and "we'll find them." Not to mention all the people who watch CSI and were saying "I think I know who it is!"

Have fun.

Now some poor girl who's at school studying to become a nurse so she can help retards and invalints have a better life has to spend the next 2 weeks getting replacement ID's, licenses, re cut house keys etc.

All because someone invited a nigger to the party.

that shit wasnt even in it nigger. it was papers and shit. nothing valuable but some checks that im not even going to use. :rolleyes:

I only steal from corporations, rich people, and our government.

Personally I'd use the address on the checks to return the shit back to the dumbass who left it laying around like that.

There is a big difference between a good thief and a piece of shit nobody should ever trust.

I got black out drunk on St Paddys day and ganked someones wigger new era hat. I don't know why, I wouldn't wear it and felt shitty about it in the morning. I've racked 10k plus in retail, but never from some random individual. Feels bad man. I've had my wallet picked up at a bar and it's the biggest pain in the dick ever. Replacement IDs, cards, filing against fraudulent charges. Ass. I've had a bag stolen before too and all they got was an early 2000 cell phone, sketchbook and a hat a good friend made for me in CO. The bag was nice too but the hat and book meant a lot to me and I'm sure they just junked everything when they found nothing out value. Much like sausage will likely do.

TL;DR/Cool story bro: Steal from big box chain stores, not from random individuals. Unless they deserve it. Some do.