Operation CARPETBOMB: the extermination of all muslims

guerilla925

Anyone else want to see the US step the fuck up, stop being such a coward nation full of communist sympathizing peace and love softies, and just carpetbomb the middle east into oblivion?

Then we can have free access to all their oil, and rebuild america's dominance. fuck the other countrys, we can beat all those faggots. we have the best military in the world, and guns on every block, they could never invade us. those other countries (china) arent gonna do shit because we will break them off nice and keep buying their crappy towels and dishware at walmart.

so why are we stting back like cowards with all this politically correct bullshit. a 1000 angry muslims just killed random UN peaceworkers, and the rule was "gaurds arent allowed to shoot"

we need to kill everbody. this is fucking america you bitch ass mother fuckers.

seriously WHAT USE IS THE MUSLIM WORLD? they are a bunch of angry murdering barbaric savages, that sit on the richest oil reserves in the world. so because of this we cant just kill every single one of them???

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not trolling i was just violently drunk last night and angry at life. you can delete if you want. i think its good convo. fuckin political correct USA has become a bunch of soft cowards who would let muslims build mosques at ground zero and let illegal immigrants have more rights than citizens.

hitler_uber_allah.jpg

but i mean why stop at the middle east? asia, africa, europe.. why leave any competition? pave the planet. turn it into a wal mart.. bang... new playground for AMERICA. rich folk on one side, everyone else on the other.. problems solved.

especially them god damn Antarcticans.

fucking ASSHOLES.

Casek- we have retards here, fortunately they're on the other side of a decent sized hill.

Hey, big talking bigot- anytime you want to get out of your little suburban comfort zone, come out to Oakland...then you can talk some shit to my Muslim friends, see how that turns out.

im not trolling i was just violently drunk last night and angry at life. you can delete if you want. i think its good convo. fuckin political correct USA has become a bunch of soft cowards who would let muslims build mosques at ground zero and let illegal immigrants have more rights than citizens.

I was basing that off of your deviantart account with the 215 at the end. Random numbers?

All good, man. You should talk to some of our members who have served in the ME. Those guys will tell you how hospitable and kind a lot of those big bad terrorists are. What with their giving up food and beds to perfect strangers. Maybe they're just being good Muslims?

Stick around, man. There are people who will teach you what is going on and why that's a bad way to feel about people who live in the desert.

Casek- we have retards here, fortunately they're on the other side of a decent sized hill.

I know, Shai.

What's awesome is when someone from 12 oz who doesn't live in Oakland comes out here and doesn't act shook as fuck when I take them on the grand tour.

That being the case with all of maybe five people in the past eight years. So in practice, it's really not so awesome. But when it happens, LOOK OUT!

Great another ignorant American thread... Didn't even read first post. Just some dumbass with his perspective of a some what "solution"

99% of Contra Costa County east of the hills is the archetype of sold-out, soulless strip mall bullshit America, and in no way does it represent what's good about the Bay Area.