Should I like...feel bad?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you're the kind of dude who has no real friends. You probably brag about being an asshole to everyone around you to try to seem cool and show off but the only people who hang out with you are other shitty people that aren't actually your friends and would probably fuck your girl and rob you any chance they saw. I'm sorry I associate with people who are real and choose to hang out with friends I can trust. I don't have to worry about one of my friends fucking my girl or jacking my shit, cause they are straight up people, and if someone did that to me they would have my back. I would much rather associate with good people then shitty people, why? cause shitty people can't be trusted to have your back or be real about shit you running your mouth on here just helps prove the point as far as im concerned. But hey you know what it's your life enjoy, but as just a few simple words of advice you might want to not trust anyone you know all that well.

I didn't read any of that but I did just get done fuckin this cute blonde girl.

i just had a whole bunch of bullshit typed out, but fuck all that. who gives a fuck anyway, not me, not you..

im just saying, dudes thinking these other dudes are nuts for not thinking its cool about forsit sticking another dudes girl are nuts yourselves. i highly doubt you're cool with philosophy of dudes fucking other dudes girls when its other dudes railing your girl.. i mean do what you do, and this dudes obviously a schmuck for being with such a girl. just saying..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugtke61OFeM

Being totally uninvolved and and having done the same thing myself doesn't really put me in a position to pass judgment. Based on my own personal experience I don't think it's a great idea, but that's more from my desire to avoid female drama whenever I see it coming.

And if it wasn't forsit it would be some other guy. If it's not such a moral dilemma from him that it's keeping him awake at night he might as well get it while he can.

Shai knows. And it's not like I'm dating the bitch. I don't even plan on kickin it with her again. You niggas are mad soft. You guys act like i'm tryna commit or some shit. I'm way younger than you think. So I'm still doing the whole fuck it thing you middle aged fucks experienced in the 80's

I bet you're the kind of dude who has no real friends. You probably brag about being an asshole to everyone around you to try to seem cool and show off but the only people who hang out with you are other shitty people that aren't actually your friends and would probably fuck your girl and rob you any chance they saw. I'm sorry I associate with people who are real and choose to hang out with friends I can trust. I don't have to worry about one of my friends fucking my girl or jacking my shit, cause they are straight up people, and if someone did that to me they would have my back. I would much rather associate with good people then shitty people, why? cause shitty people can't be trusted to have your back or be real about shit you running your mouth on here just helps prove the point as far as im concerned. But hey you know what it's your life enjoy, but as just a few simple words of advice you might want to not trust anyone you know all that well.

I just got on a computer so I finally read this but I can't even being to explain how far off you are. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not an asshole or a piece of shit. I'm the least selfish person I know and would give anyone of my friends or anyone in the crew the shirt off my back nh. My group of friends/crew wouldn't do any of that shit. WE AREN'T A BUNCH OF BITCHMADE BROKE BACK ASS PUSSYS LIKE YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF OUT TO BE. Kick rocks, faggot.

I'm way younger than you think

everyone knows your age due to your lack of cab money and your propensity to talk about your sexual exploits on the internet without having the decency to provide flicks, nigga.

people over the age of 21 have a tendency to treat morals and pussy as two separate entities that should never cross paths.

inexperienced people like yourself feel compassion for the other dude and make a thread about it because they feel guilty.

im starting to get the feeling that this hoe is an ogress that you dont want your beloved internet community to fix eyes on.

that brand new phone with the only dude you know who drives number in it most definitely takes pussy flicks.

put up or shut up.

Shai knows. And it's not like I'm dating the bitch. I don't even plan on kickin it with her again. You niggas are mad soft. You guys act like i'm tryna commit or some shit. I'm way younger than you think. So I'm still doing the whole fuck it thing you middle aged fucks experienced in the 80's

i assumed nothing more than what you just said. i was just saying. i'll give a single clap for getting it in, but fucking some "nice dudes" whore girlfriend is not applause worthy. its whatever, like shai said. im just not gonna entertain the pat on the back it seems your looking for sorry dude.

" i dont have a guilty conscience at all, but i feel kinda bad" means you like... felt kinda bad. meaning guilt was present. meaning you thought (no matter how brief it was) that what you did was wrong.

"sorry i had to fight during your black panther party"

everyone knows your age due to your lack of cab money and your propensity to talk about your sexual exploits on the internet without having the decency to provide flicks, nigga.

people over the age of 21 have a tendency to treat morals and pussy as two separate entities that should never cross paths.

inexperienced people like yourself feel compassion for the other dude and make a thread about it because they feel guilty.

im starting to get the feeling that this hoe is an ogress that you dont want your beloved internet community to fix eyes on.

that brand new phone with the only dude you know who drives number in it most definitely takes pussy flicks.

put up or shut up.

1. I didn't have any numbers in it. Hence why I called the person who's number I've had memorized for years nh.

2. she's not ugly in the least bit. I've shown fellow oontzers what she looks like. I'm not ashamed. I'm just not gonna put shit on blast like that haha I may be a fool, but I'm not a damn fool.

:lol: :lol: I love seein the kid nh because he tries to act all buddy buddy but nobody is giving him the time of day.

I have NO Std's and she actually has a nice ass pussy. She's not a slut. I think I failed to mention her and I talked for awhile a few summers ago and she was really into me but I was just off fuckin her friends and shit. She's trying to break up with her boyfriend but she works at his family business and doesn't wanna lose her job. It's like a fucked up situation haha

She's a smut, bro.

i make sure my women know nothing about my graffiti career.

if a bitch wont fuck you unless you draw her name with moar arrowz youre doin it wrong.

i used to play that card though.

maybe im just a bitter old twenty something with a penchant for something more than a graffiti groupie.

carry on.

Keep fucking the bitch.

That dude should know. Trust no hoe.

I once dated a chick who tried being all slick and shit by tryna mess around behind my back but in the end I fucked up her life forever. Fuck it you

Know. Just bring that dude another hoe to fuck with. Everyone lives happy with eachothers chlamydia.