APRIL FOOLS 2011

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I told my ex all dramatically that I got this other girl pregnant, then I told her it was April fools...

she called me a fucking asshole then asked how my day was going.

Another masterful chapter in this riveting saga.

Write this shit down homie, the 21st century needs a great American novel

I got stopped and searched while out late at night a little while back and the cop gave me a summons to community court for "possession of graffiti implement" for the marker in my pocket.

I was to show up to court today to find out what my fine would be.

At the info desk they said that they didn't have anything on me, but if a police report shows up they'll mail me another date.

So now I'm thinking either that cop got an early jump on an April fools joke, or the bitch at the info desk got me and now I'll have a warrant for not showing up.

Something small that proved to be effective.

Last night I took screen captures of the desktops of all the computers in the house then moved all the icons into a hidden folder and replaced the background with the screen cap. This morning my wife couldn't figure out why none of the desktop icons worked on any of the computers. She was mildly frustrated.

When I woke up I came out and logged onto the computer and said "what did you do? All the icons aren't working" She got all heated claiming the computer is fucked and she didn't do anything to it, etc, etc.. Then I pull the "fool" card, good laughs were had.

haha thats pretty good.

edit: every year i think of the prank that got away..

i had gone on a small road trip with a friend, dude gave me his spare key (to what was a brand new car at the time) incase i needed it. we get back and he ended up leaving his spare in my car the day we got back and forgot about it for like 6 months. so this time of year is rolling around and the light goes off.. im gonna steal this fuckers car and stash it and watch him lose his shit all day long trying to figure out what the fuck happened. so i plan it out a little bit, was gonna have a buddy drop me off sometime in the night and i was gonna take it and drive it far off so theres no chance of dude running into it throughout the day.. then like 2 weeks before april fools the dude remembered i had the key and ruined what could have been one of my best pranks, if not my best.