New York Suggestions Super Bu-dass Thread

cornpone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since we've never had a thread like this before I should contribute something:rolleyes:

Anyhow:

Someone said Museum of Sex, look it up on the webz, something different to do, not a big place.

Also someone said New York Transit Museum. If you like railfan type shit or the subway, it's a small place that doesn't take a long time but has some cool stuff in it. Again, interwebz.

I always argue in these threads to skip L&B Spumoni Gardens, not because it's bad, but because if you're on a limited schedule and want to see a lot you can go to Grimaldi's, another known Brooklyn pizza spot right across from Manhattan.

There's the aquarium out near Coney Island, it's nothing spectacular unless you like that type of shit, and far. Bronx Zoo= same.

As said, walk over the Brooklyn Bridge. For that matter, you can walk the Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges too (watch out for dickhead hipster bikers on the WB ). Go w/ the BB if you only walk one.

Chinatown- Noodle Village near the bottom of Mott, Wonton Garden- think they're now on Mulberry btwn Canal/Bayard, another spot- think it's called NY Noodle Town on Bowery nxt to Bayard. For dim sum, get to the Golden Unicorn on E Broadway around 11am. Jaya on Baxter for Malaysian, or Nyonya just outside Chinatown. The 1st Vietnamese joint on Baxter next to the parking lot is ok. While all of these spots have some Americanized dishes, they have plenty more authentic type shit. Get a special massage in the neighborhood.

Go to the Scrapyard. Ask random people inside to hit your book. As for Etch. Ask how much caps cost. By some caps and a marker. Tag phone booth outside store and enjoy special welcome to NYC.

I once passed out on the A and bugged out when I was surrounded by a water.

First summer I lived here I wanted to go to the other beach on some fuck Coney Island crowds shit.

Took the E in Queens transferred to the A train, trip took almost 2 hours.

It seemed hood as fuck over there and the beach wasn't crowded, win/win for me.

Copped a nickel of dirt weed in a parking lot and smoked it on the beach while wifey gave me a handy.

That's about as much fun as I can have on the beach, I fucking hate going into the dirty ass ocean.

While my mind is thinking of this again, if you want to throw down some $$, the Blue Ribbon restaurants are good, think they're on Sullivan.

If you have the munchies & want a killer piece of cake or pastry, try Payard on W Houston btwn Thompson/Sullivan. French pastry place, the shit is so sweet you'll have diabetes before you finish a piece.

People from out of town seem to like thee store Evolution on Spring St.

Again, log onto your internetz to see these

Are you going with a girl?

Are you going with homies?

These two factors really carry a lot of weight.

If you with homies go to the Aqueduct and bring a couple back packs full of beer and play the ponies shit is fun as hell.

If you with a girl say so and I'll put you on to some nice dining spots and some other gay shit.

For eating.

St Marks.

2009-02-07-stage-lede.jpg

this place is deep in the bronx. Buhre avenue stop off the 6. Well worth it, best pizza in NY, or possible the best pizza ever.

011300crosbyave.jpg

Of course Katz

KATZ%20DELI.JPG

Buffalo Cantina, Man V.S Food fucker came here and tried the wing challenge and failed. Worth a shot. Afterwords head to The Charelston on bedford avenue for pizza/beer.

l_97c84f06d27c11a8f061767f80362218.jpg

For Drinking/Slaying Ass:

Ludlow Street/Rivington Street Bars, walk around

Are you going with a girl?

Are you going with homies?

These two factors really carry a lot of weight.

If you with homies go to the Aqueduct and bring a couple back packs full of beer and play the ponies shit is fun as hell.

If you with a girl say so and I'll put you on to some nice dining spots and some other gay shit.

Going with the wifey.