whores prostitutes

THEATK

Is she actually someone who gets paid to fuck fat old men?

OR...did she go out, find a better looking dude with a bigger dick and a fatter wallet, fuck him for the shits n giggles and now umad?

I dunno he coulda had a fatter dick and a bigger wallet...never thought of it like that now did ya?

/NewHampshire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing fellas

i patched it up with her

Aww man that's great news! We were just talking about this is the VIP area. A bunch of us were worried that you guys were done for sure. I think it was Xen who was saying "Theatk is going to be so upset and depressed if they can't patch up their relationship" and Symbols said "Theatk won't be the same without her, they just have to get back together!!!"

I'll have the moderators to close that thread then since everything is ok. This is just great. I'll have a smile on my face all day now!!!!!

eeek!

• Like 1

I actually recently just started re-jamming my ex who's a bit of a hoe.

I hadn't seen her in 5 months and now she's realising I'm that way better than all the other dudes she's jammed...whats your take on this peeps? Do I remain single and continue to smash, or do I ignore her and once again go back to not getting the smash just because it's the right thing to do?

• 2 weeks later...
good thing fellas

i patched it up with her

You asked why all girls (Your girl) always end up being whores but now you've kissed and made up with said whore?? Your the one gettin broke up over a slut buddy. Here's a fact: They're all whores, but so are men so accept it. Some dood had your girl before you and some dood's gonna have her after you. The person gettin broke up over that shit is in the wrong game.