Middle East

camelbombing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey camelbombing, tried to check out ya site but none of the photos would load for me>? (the videos worked fine tho)

keen to check out whats happening over there, my dad used to work in various middle eastern & Nth african countries and was constantly trying to get me to come over, kinda makes me wish i had taken him up on it now

this is such a top thread!

i spotted a few AYBE DS flicks there, that guy get s busy that side i see.

keep the flicks coming

Aybe kills it...

bump this thread camel.

good shit!

hey camel bombing..

thanks for sharing these!

No problem guys, glad you like it.

hey camelbombing, tried to check out ya site but none of the photos would load for me>? (the videos worked fine tho)

keen to check out whats happening over there, my dad used to work in various middle eastern & Nth african countries and was constantly trying to get me to come over, kinda makes me wish i had taken him up on it now

I have to fix my website, it doesnt seem to load pictures in Internet explorer for some reason, try download, chrome or firefox and it should work well, im in the process of fixing it up now tho so it will work on all browsers soon tho.

Egypt and lebanon

jamal.jpg

225543223.jpg

1303564016935.jpg

The countries are pretty much, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, India, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, pretty much the whole middle east.

its a mixed batch of native and people living abroad.

Train scene is lacking, their are trains in Iran, Iraq, UAE, India Egypt and a few other countries, but none of them really get hit..

HA, if the Ghan isn't M/E then India sure as hell isn't either!!

Just pickin'

Fucking BANGING thread, seriously had no idea there was that much style in the sand box. That very first Dubai piece is fucking IT as far as I'm concerned. Pure graf, pure flow.

Seriously great thread, mate. Thanks for posting.

HA, if the Ghan isn't M/E then India sure as hell isn't either!!

Just pickin'

Fucking BANGING thread, seriously had no idea there was that much style in the sand box. That very first Dubai piece is fucking IT as far as I'm concerned. Pure graf, pure flow.

Seriously great thread, mate. Thanks for posting.

I know that India is not in the middle east, however it is in that 'region' if you know what i mean, So I may as well cover it, but glad you like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...