Luxurie Lingerie.. No pron.

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In July agent has an amazing summer sale, last year I got some great pieces with 70% off.

I don't think much of the new collection this year but they have some really lovely swimwear pieces including an awesome 50's style bikini I don't just want, I NEED. Anyway...

a589875d.jpg

I'm not so struck with the suspender belt

f2b65c26.jpg

764dd6d2.jpg

I like this but the bow placement is limiting

1bab6dff.gif

aces

47eb9ac4.jpg

black leather, gold chains with silk-satin lining

bd263bcc.jpg

Also, have you seen the new JP Gaultier collection for La Perla? Some of it is err interesting.

fuck im so stoked on this tiny little thread. unfortunately I'm a bit more into this than my wife.

NO TRANNY.

she does humor me though, more so than a lot of ladies might so i cant complain too much. main problem is shes really short and they dont design stuff for her size.

^i am going to start making corsets. i have no idea when i will actually be good at it, but i'm really interested in it, and it seems like if i got good it could be lucrative, so i really hope that in a year or so i can post my own work in here too. dunno, time will tell.

YAY! someone else started commenting in here :)

GRD, thanks so much for telling me about that sale! how wonderful.. i will be on the lookout for that.

yeah, their newest collection wasn't so thrilling so i just posted some of their stuff at random

i love that balconette bra with the bow on the straps. (this stuff is basically for the bedroom, that bra would be terrible under a tshirt..)

and the last outfit you posted. sweet!

i haven't seen any of the JPgaul collection. dude's douchebaggery turned me off of his stuff, and didn't like it so much before that.. feel free to post it and we can ridicule it though ;)

oh my gosh yes. love love love panties, lace, satin, leggings all of it.

i love this chicks little number. love pink and black<3

tumblr_l60cvt2vRr1qzr53co1_500.jpg

love this bra

25682_111083778917244_100000468667487_189855_4617618_n.jpg

love these thigh highs

234y4.jpg

dont know how high end or luxury you are going for but damn if any part of me is ultra girly it comes out in satin and lace:)

fuck im so stoked on this tiny little thread. unfortunately I'm a bit more into this than my wife.

NO TRANNY.

she does humor me though, more so than a lot of ladies might so i cant complain too much. main problem is shes really short and they dont design stuff for her size.

THIS

haha no my wife does like stuff this (just need to get rid of the family for an evening!!), she did look into getting a corset made but handmade corset from the boutique we went into was crazy prices!

It has been a while since I looked at anything like this, I will try to compete but as a bloke it does make you feel pervy haha

might leave this page open to remind her lol

Symbols, corseting is a great thing to get into! It's always gonna be in demand and what with the time and skill that goes into a good one you can charge pretty much what you want. When you're set to go remember me, I'll be queueing by here.

4a1fe162-d790-43f1-b6b6-0c8daea31a2b.jpg

That's one of the JPG for La Perla, £540 for that monstrosity!!

I usually get an email about the sale so when it comes through I'll give you a heads up!

At the moment I'm very into Guia La Bruna, they have some fantastic stuff but they won't let me grab the images so...http://guialabruna.com/

They appear to have a sale on too!

click-clack, i'll have a look around. if it's got some posts and is very similar, i'll merge.

*edit* searched for lingerie, panties, then bra, none had relevant matches

im not wittty.. yeah, tons of clothes and shoes are only made for average size women.. i feel their pain a little because i have a petite, curvy body, shorter legs and a long torso.. so tons of shirts are too short for me, lots of pants in my waist size are too long, along with some other issues i don't feel the need to discuss.

ladies, thanks for the support as i attempt to master sewing!

it's going to be challenging but wow, what an amazing way to channel creativity, and yes, corsets are fuckin awesome. how sweet it would be to be able to make (and $ell) some

i too need a rich man, i'm basically doing backflips today cuz my man finally landed a job. for now, i'll supply my own loot. ha

grd, i totally forgot la perla. and you mentioned guia la bruna, which i know nothing about.. post up!

:)

very interesting.

that stuff is different. very euro i guess, the way it flows and flutters. not so much tight, stretched and see-through.. has a very retro feel.

AAAAApDqGrEAAAAAAGQoEQ.jpg

i like this one a lot

i don't usually go for patterns but this is cool too

sandmans+babe.jpg

adorable. but made me notice she got some goosebumps on her booty. ha.

49808.jpg

0908_calvin_klein_lingerie.jpg

don't put your logo on the waistband, please.

Calvin%20Klein.jpg

i like the sexy simplicity of calvin klein stuff.

Agent%20Provocateur.jpg

agent

Cotton%20Club%20at%20Mio%20Destino.jpg

mio destino? some shit from a brit site.

500full-maggie-gyllenhaal.jpg

Maggie is cute. I love the stockings<3

500full-rose-mcgowan-497x700.jpg

shit like this you just have to scrounge vintage shops and be able to sew. Good luck symbols.

500full-scarlett-johansson.jpg

but for a spokesperson I would trust this lady. Big boobies unite!

dolce__gabbana_scarlett_johansson_01.jpg

my neighbor works here so hopefully hook up the fatty employee benefits on this one please :)

M21879-OM981.png

and maybe this too

M21881-M21883-OM984.png

and maybe this bra

M21946-M21948-OMA04.png

but in reality I am rocking the French connection

fcuk-fashion-fades-style-is-eternal.jpg

but just got a free panty card from VS

V318213_RCM59_RCDL3.jpg

love pink and black<3

great color combo, no doubt

where does your buddy work? only a ? came through.

i like the black set you posted, kinda looks like the calvin klein set^^

i have a pretty nice photo setup too. i have to admit, that is a big motivator: i'd like to have some pinup shots of me, in clothes i made.. hopefully i can make it happen

it's a good idea to scrounge the vintage shops though. maybe i should start with some alterations. i do crochet. would crochet lingerie be too weird? prolly. but then again, if i got the right gauge yarn, maybe not.

i don't have any fcuk or H&M undies. i got a few gap panties on sale years back but it didn't exactly bring me back for more.

the pics are from D&G, i guess scarlett johnansson is doing a fragrance ad campaign for them. but she just wears their panties and corsets in the ads.

Scarlett-Johansson-Dolce-Gabbana-Cosmetics-2009-ads1.jpeg

scarlett-johansson-dg.jpg

scarlett_johansson_dg_00.jpg

scarlett-johansson-dolce-gabbana-vogue-09-2010.jpg

which D&G is fucking expensive as all hell on like purses and watches and pretty much most stuff through their doors. but maybe because its panties and slips and stuff like that it is pretty reasonable.

FCUK has a bunch of stores around my town but i dont think panties is like their big thing. but they use super smooth fabrics so it never shows through my clothes.

i dont know about gap but someone posted up calvin klein and omg i love their bottoms. they are so soft.

i have every pair of these ever. they also have no tags on them

pCKI1-4929819v275.jpg

scarlett also rocked those cute panties in lost in translation

lost-in-translation-underwear-moments-1.jpg

not to sure about knitting(the only sewing i know how to do this freegan living on my couch taught me with dental floss and a sewing needle) but builtbywendy is my favorite line of clothes in general. and that chick started off making guitar straps. anything is possible.