OAKLAND... BEEEEEEEIIITTCHH!

more than likely going to be moving here in late '11/early '12. ive only been to california once, and i know almost nothing about oakland besides too short, hiero and the golden state warriors. figured id acquire some knowledge early to assure im fully prepared to destroy when i make my initial presence.

so from you i shall be requiring some information; restaurants, interesting shops, dope/crack spots, night life, day life, brothels, museums, raiders tickets, and keak da sneak's home address. figured id smoke a blunt with dude. :lol:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oakland is overrated.

Keak da sneak used to live on 73rd and would show up coked out, to the barber shop.

The best tacos are the greasy one's on hegenberger behind pak 'n savE

If you're a hipster, stay in north oakland. Only come to the east to eat at a taco truck.

Don't ride ac transit on rainy days or hot days. Black people who cant wash their hair, smell turrible on those days.

you better watch out. i herd if the hood niggas don't know you they'll jump on your whip and start giggin on it like no tomorrow bruh. i just know oakland for that shitty hyphy music and the thizzles. been there a couple of times. i like sf better though. it has more culture and history.

oakland is overrated.

Keak da sneak used to live on 73rd and would show up coked out, to the barber shop.

The best tacos are the greasy one's on hegenberger behind pak 'n savE

If you're a hipster, stay in north oakland. Only come to the east to eat at a taco truck.

Don't ride ac transit on rainy days or hot days. Black people who cant wash their hair, smell turrible on those days.

this.