I need boyfriend help.. guys? gals?

Guest got tha feva

Guest got tha feva

Okay so I met this guy, and he's totally blowing my mind. He's smart, funny, high energy, extremely attractive, artistic, COOL AS FUCK and just all together well rounded as far as personality and hobbies go. I met him at a party about a year ago and was hyped on some pills that made me throw up so I had to end conversation about an hour after it started. Then I met him again last week at a club. I was breakdancing with my crew, he was drunk and trying to be funny/show off with his friends, I told him I thought he was gorgeous and he should take me out on a date. He was like whaaaat? I've been checking YOU out all night, blada blada blada... I gave him my number and he called me on my cell 2 hours after I left the club. Took me out for dinner the next night, then to a house party in cincy to meet a bunch of his friends. So far, so good, right? Well my question is this. I'm crazy about this guy, I'm not used to liking anyone.. and it's been a week of knowing him and I'm already infatuated. We have some intense conversations and are always laughing and joking around together, and he's told me how hot he thinks I am... so my question is this, if you thought a girl was hot, and you could hold a good conversation with her, would it put you off if she wasn't into playing games? I'm used to playing hard to get (because I don't really want to be 'gotten'), and guys fall for that... But I'm afraid if I'm honest and open with this guy about how I feel about him, then he'll think I'm desperate..

The other thing is he just got out of a 4 year relationship about 5 months ago and I'm the first girl he's dated since then. He said it wasn't like some great relationship with the girl he wanted to marry, they were just together for a long time and grew apart.. but now he's just kindof clueless about the dating thing.. which is understandable but I feel like even though we call eachother about the same amount, I'm always the one who initiates us hanging out. If he's receptive to everytime I hint around at wanting to hang out, does that mean he's just to shy to ask if I want to do something or does it mean he really doesn't want to do something but doesn't want to hurt my feelings by saying no? Oh, and also, we've only kissed twice, so no booty is involved in this equation...

Help a sista out, pleeeeeease!

PruDE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well you caught me at the end of the day and my braincell allowance usage is at an all time low..i did not bother reading this except for the part that said "he is cool as fuck"..because of the outstanding letters...heres a question for you.. a kid in the mix but with a different crowd is going after a varsity cheerleader jawdropper whom he knows she likes him but if these two different clicks collide there could be some self esteem damage..what does this guy do to convince the female it is all good...this guy needs this info for the weekend..

Guest MR BOJANGLES

a 4 year relationship eh? go easy on him...us men are scared to deat of women and their evils after that long. let him set the pace.:D

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by graffsurgeon

well you caught me at the end of the day and my braincell allowance usage is at an all time low..i did not bother reading this except for the part that said "he is cool as fuck"..because of the outstanding letters...heres a question for you.. a kid in the mix but with a different crowd is going after a varsity cheerleader jawdropper whom he knows she likes him but if these two different clicks collide there could be some self esteem damage..what does this guy do to convince the female it is all good...this guy needs this info for the weekend..

]

I know you aint' tryin to steal somebody's thunder.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I say be your charming witty self around her friends. Be polite, but be cool. don't over do it and seem like you're trying to hard.. and don't under do it and come accross as a dick. Cosmo says when you're meeting a signifigant other's parents or friends you should focus on letting him/her hold the spot light. Laugh at their jokes, say little things that make them look good. Your s/o will appreciate your complimentive nature and how good they felt when they brought you around their friends (and want to bring you around more often), and their friends will appreciate how well the two of you click. There's nothing I hate worse than when one of my homies brings a girl around and she's making jokes and being a bitch at his expense to make herself look better.

Anyway, even the most different people in the world can find things in common. You just have to ask the person question about themselves, find out what makes them tick, then play off of that.

PruDE

now back to me...

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

a 4 year relationship eh? go easy on him...us men are scared to deat of women and their evils after that long. let him set the pace.:D

He better be scared. if he thinks 4 years of that girl was evil, wait until he's had 4 weeks with me. mua ha ha ha ha :crazy:

seriously though, 4 years is a long time, no denieing it... but it seems like he's over her. he doesn't shit talk her ever, which is a good sign that he's not holding back some resentment or something. he actually barely ever talks about her, period, unless her name pertains to the story. I think with 5 months and the right girl, he'll forget she ever even exsisted. And the best part is I must seem like the most interesting girl in the world compared to knowing someone for 4 years... what do couples even talk about after 4 years? gas prices? :wink:

PruDE

be careful, 4 years is along time, he cant just forget about her ina few months, no matter if they grew apart or what, its not that easy. just dont let your self become the rebound girl. make sure hes sure about everything in the relationship. just take it slowly.

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by fr8oholic

WHAT DO YOU DO TOGETHER WHEN SHIT'S NOT ON AND POPPIN.??? i guess if you can answer that then you're...??

We practice doing head spins on carpet and seeing who can kick higher? I don't know, shit's always on and poppin.. I know what you're getting at though, and no we haven't sat in comfterble silence yet.. however, there's been some brief silence paired with some intense eye gazing.. I looked away everytime though. i suck. He's a hyper active gemini and I'm a fidgeting leo, what do you expect?

PruDE

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by You Are a Toy

fuck him without a condom.

Funny you should say that. Me and my girlies all got tested after new years and made a vow to use condoms no matter what until we've been monogamous(sp) with someone for over 2 years. Too many people sleepin around and having unprotected sex.. I don't want to be a statistic.

PruDE

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by T.T Boy

be careful, 4 years is along time, he cant just forget about her ina few months, no matter if they grew apart or what, its not that easy. just dont let your self become the rebound girl. make sure hes sure about everything in the relationship. just take it slowly.

tru dat. the more of these i read the more i'm thinking to myself that i shouldn't jump into telling him how much better my name would sound with his last name behind it :crazy:. I think the key is a solid foundation.. built on friendship, trust, understanding.. sometimes that shit takes time, maybe a little more time for him since he's out of a 4 year relationship. I just gotta keep myself cool, and be patient.. I'm sure he knows how I feel about him already without me even saying it, and if I spill the beans it might put some weird pressure on the relationship to be something more or less than it really is.

How much do I love all of you?

PruDE

^^that was rhetoric

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

be fragile with him, but also realize that a new girl is the best change for him...as long as its something stable. he obviously likes you so just tell him whats up if he doesnt know. us men need shit spelled out for us, at least i do. i would much rather have a girl be straight-forward with me rather than play games. i fuckin hate games! but i am also the most open person ever. thats my 2 cents. good luck.

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by regulator

alrite he thinks ur hot and he likes you...SO ASK HIM OUT

i wish a girl would like me shit.....im desperate as fuck

Just start telling girls you just got out of a 4 year relationship. Girlies are always creamin their panties over some shit like that..

PruDE

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by Secret

Here's MY advice to you...

Don't screw him unless you're getting everything you want from him... your private parts are your most prized possession. Remember that.

:p

Girl.... you are so on point right there it's not even funny.

My mom always says "why buy the milk when the cow is free?" but I like the way you put it better, I don't feel so dirty when I hear it like that. ;)

PruDE

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by ASER1NE

it seems you already know the answer to ur question , ur just afraid to admit it

I'm a know it all about a lot of things, but this situation isn't one of them. Sometimes emotions, excitement, and thinking logiclly just don't always go hand in hand.

PruDE

what i think you should do is take things slow.... dont be too serious... just go out and have fun with him give it some time to have him think about what he wants. if he wants to be with you or not cause you know already what you want just wait. and another thing make him talk, you cant get no where if you dont talk about nothing. relationship builds on communication and trust. alls i say is just take it slow with him....

;)

I only just got on this board so I don't how how far my words will go....

BUT GIRL!!

Hindsight is always 20/20... unfortuantely and my hindsight tells me dudes LOVE a challenge. So I think you should be his friend..let him know you're interested but do it without laying all your cards on the table. It's only been a week you said. The first 2 weeks are always the honeymoon period....so just wait it out. I know it's hard to do cuz I've been there. WHatever happens don't let LUST takeover.

For real though the harder you are to get the harder they fall.

and also after 4 years 5 months is still somewhat of a rebound period...Just take it slow...you only have one heart to lose.

HE WILL BREAK YOUR HEART AND THEN YOU WILL BE EMAILING ME BECAUSE ID TREAT YOU BETTER AND I CAN DO ELBOW AIRFLARE TO 90 BACK TO AIRFLARE AND SO ON,,,,, FER REAL GIRL, GOOD LUCK BUT, IVE SEEN IT BEFORE, LEMME KNOW WHEN YOUR READY FOR MY EMAILL,,,LOL

"SHHHHHHEESS A BEEE GEEERRLLLL BRROOOOOOOO" LIKE DUHHH

hmmmmmm

i think you should wait for his word. it seems like you dont want to come on too strong or say the wrong thing. i'm not saying you should leave it all up to him, you should still pursue him and all.... bah! i'm lost.

sorry for my bunk advice.

i'll just say that I hope it all turns out the best.

just explain to him like look i like you. plain and simple. if he likes you like you said then he wil have no problem getting him to go out with you. he seems like he likes you and you obviosly like him so dont wait. tell him exactly how you feel and ask him the same.

i didn't read any responses...

anyway..don't worry so much

be honest about your feelings, if it comes up..

don't rush things..if you guys need to have a "relationship talk", it'll happen

just have fun with the guy, let it roll

sounds like everything is going fine so far..no need to play a hard to get game...you like him, he likes you..hang out some more, get loose, get to know him..then in a few weeks, maybe things will get more serious...

Archived