Have y'all seen this epic faggotery?

nnms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MR COPE2 says:

February 12, 2011 at 12:17 am

I LOOOOOOOOVE CHEESE!!!! IMA BIG FAT RAT IMA RAT AND SNITCH ON EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL THIS SHITS SO FUNNY WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS ETHER AND UTAH BONNIE AND CLYDE LOLOLOLOLOL OMG YOU MEAN DUMBBITCH AND BOZO THE CLOWN!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL THESE 2 DUMB FUCKS SNITCHED ON THEM SELF AND DID BIDS FOR GRAFFITI LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SO FUNNY AND NOW THEY THING THERE GANGSTAS LOLOLOLOL OMG IM ON THE FLOOR YEAH THATS WRITE I GOT A LEGAL AID LET THE FUCKING CITY PAY FOR IT WHILE I SAVE MY $$$ AND BUY ME A FAT HOUSE LOLOLOLOLOL ALL THAT $$$$ YA SPENT ON LAWYER FEES AND STILL DID MORE TIME THAN OVIE WHO USED A LEGAL AID ALSO!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL THE JOKES ON YOU YOU FUCKING CLOWNS FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YA FAIRY TALES AND FAKE PAPERWORK WOOPIE DOO!!! YA GOT A BUNCH OF PAPERWORK AND CDS THROWN ON THE FLOOR AND SOME FAKE VORIZON WIRELESS PAPERWORK YA SHOULD GET AN OSCAR THIS WEEK AND THE WINNER IS UTAH AND ETHER FOR 2 DUMB FUCKS!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE IT!!!!! HAHA YA GOT KICKED OUT OF 004 TEAM FUCKING TOYS!!!! WATCH WHAT I GOT COMING REAL SOON!!! YOU WANNA GO TO WAR WE TAKE IT TO WAR!!! GOODBUY HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND YOU STUPID FUCKS WATCH ME STILL BEAT MY 2 CASES WITH A LEGAL AID LOLOLOLOLOLOL ITS JUST GRAFFITI YOU IDIOTS!!!! I LOVE IT YA JUST HATIN ON ME ITS ALL GOOD AYO UTAH SAY BY TO YOUR TRUCKS THERE GOING DOWN GOT THEM AAAALL MAPPED OUT!!! YA PIECES ARE NEXT REAL SOON GOT MY NIGGAS READY!!! ITS ON BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! THE GOD OF SNITCHING!! OOPS I MEAN THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION HAS RETURNED!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE THIS IM BREED FOR THIS!!!

• Like 1

admin says:

February 12, 2011 at 2:10 am

We find it interesting how with “2 open cases” you’re busy snitching on your self by talking about illegally painting trucks and walls. By going over us, it doesn’t change any of the facts. If anything, it only makes you look like you are mad that we exposed you, which proves our points and your guilt even more. Go ahead though, it’s not like you could make yourself look any more guilty or pathetic. As for getting your “NIGGAS READY”, it is pretty sad on your part that you need other people to deal with your beef, and that at 40-something years old, you cant handle it yourself. Sad, but not surprising.

You clearly fell through the cracks of the New York City Public School System, because it is apparent that you can neither read nor write above a 2nd grade level. If you could, you would understand that the Verizon Wireless references in the District Attorney’s Paperwork were not referring to your Sprint phone. Only you would be ridiculous enough to think that you are mentioned on every page of our paperwork, and if that is what you expect than you have proven our point even further.

Keep making threats online, and through emails that you are aware have active search warrants on them. It leaves me puzzled to why, if you are so serious about your physical threats, you would make your “plans” readily available to the police by sending them through an email you know the police look at and posting them on online public forums that the police are known to frequent. This is clearly the “COPE2 Show” where your only snitching on your self even more, probably only to blame it on others again further down the line.

As far as your legal aid, you are more than correct when you say that we served more time for a 1 year jail sentence. You are also correct by saying that your friend and crew mate who was sentenced to 4 years in prison ended up doing less time then our 1 year jail sentence. We do not say, and have never said otherwise. It only further proves our point, so thanks again. We are fairly confident that you (with your free legal aid) wont see any time either. You don’t need a good lawyer when you have information and are willing to share it.

As for being kicked off of 004 Connec, that is 100% false. We are very thankful for the company extending their arms and supporting us, and they have done nothing but treat us well. However things had gotten to a point where we had no desire to represent anything that you (Cope2) were/are a part of. Consequently, we made the decision to step away from 004 Connec. We never have and never will whore ourselves (or what we stand for) out for some free paint. At the end of the day we represent ourselves. We only wish the best to 004 and their future endeavors. Its sad that you have become so commercial that your first thought was to call paint sponsors (waking them up at 7 in the morning) to try to create issues with both our and their business.

In the end, the fact remains that we came at you with cold hard facts and government paperwork, and you came back at us with illegible rants in all caps that skirted around the issues and dodged any of the points that were made. Good luck on buying that house with all the money you save by snitching, we would hope that at 40+ years old you can start housing and supporting your family of numerous illegitimate children, and the children your girl has from previous relationships.

In the end, the fact remains that we came at you with cold hard facts and government paperwork, and you came back at us with illegible rants in all caps that skirted around the issues and dodged any of the points that were made. Good luck on buying that house with all the money you save by snitching, we would hope that at 40+ years old you can start housing and supporting your family of numerous illegitimate children, and the children your girl has from previous relationships.

Real talk though what if the VS are just tapping his phone and E-mail and using his name like he's a snitch just to play him out with other writers and he's just not bright enough to catch on and cover his tracks better?

It'd be like killing two birds with one stone over and over again.

They get to catch high profile writers who Cope fucks with, and they get to make him look like a snitch by asking the judge to go easy on him so that they can continue using him as bait.

Just a thought, but if that's the case then it sounds pretty genius to me.

And I wouldn't put it past their crooked asses.

symbols deleted it all but i remember quoting it so here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by COPE2GOD (View Original Post)

WHY DONT YOU SCUMBAG HOMO ASS MOFOS GET THE FUCK OFF MY DICK!!! RAT THIS SNITCH THAT!!! CMON ALREADY SHITS PLAYED ALREADY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 YEARS ON SOME PROOF CMON SHOW ME YOU FAGGOTS WHY DONT YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE OK IMA RAT AND I GOT 2 OPEN CASES NOW WITH VSQ CAUSE OF OVIE SET ME UP OK HOWS THAT OVIE RATTED ON HOW AND NOSM ASKEM THEY KNOW THE DEAL OK AND OVIE AND UTAH AND ETHER ALL RATTED ON THEM SELF FOR BEING STUPID MOFOS SHARING EMAILS OK ASKEM THEY KNOW THE DEAL SO GET OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY AND STOP HATING LIKE A BITCH ME SNITCH NEVER THAT DONT RUN IN MY BLOOD LINE MY REAL CLOSE FAM KNOWS THE DEAL SO OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY YOU WANT A PROBLEM SEE ME WHEN YOU SEE ME THE PROBLEM IS 99% OF ALL YOU GRAFFITI WRITERS ARE PUSSY AND WONT STEP TO ME!!! OK THATS WHY I QUIT GRAFFITI ITS FAKE AND FILLED WITH STRAIGHT UP FAGGOTTS LIKE ALL YOU HATERS OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY SHOW ME SOME PROOF AND PAPERWORK YOU BITCHES CMON SHOW ME!!!! NEVERRRRRRR!!! YA ALL CAN DROP FUCKING DEAD!!! KING COPE2!!! TRUE LEGEND!!! FOR LIFE YOU HATERRRRS!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filosofem (View Original Post)

its amazing that after all these years, cope has never found the caps lock key. shits been toggled on for a minute. maybe if you put a piece of steak on it, hel instinctively point to it, and he can finally turn it off.

Lets clear something up real quick.

The point of a throw-up is speed and recognisability, which Cope's throw has. Seeing it over and over again is exactly what a throw-up is about. You don't like it? Go do your own. Rat or not, it doesn't mean you all get to have a little sook about his style.

I never understood where these internet toys are coming from bitching about his style never changing.

I mean if he is a rat then no love on that strength, but come on now.

It's his fucking style... the fuck's he supposed to do discard his style and bite the latest trends just to please you 19 year old scrawny hipsters in Kansas?

xbjuv6.jpg

In the graffiti-marketing disconnect of the century, legendary name writing vandal COPE2 was hired to bomb this truck that reads “How do you remove a stubborn stain?” to promote Quamut.com, Barnes & Noble’s new how-to website. The “graffiti splashed” truck, also adorned with a phone number, will drive around the city for the next two months hoping to encourage New Yorkers to text in their responses for a chance to win $5,000—assuming residents can even discern this from other vandalized vehicles driving around.

http://dai.ly/gcfXxn <---the time lapse video of legal graffiti in action.

There is always proof or paperwork the lawyer has showing who snitched or informed.

At the very least if someone even said they saw the proof or anything first hand it would be at least suspect.

As it stands right now it's just internet shit talking and I'm pretty sure the same people talking shit wouldn't say it in person.

I'm not a huge cope2 fan but this hating shit is lame, I was hoping for more lols in here, I am dissapoint.