Have y'all seen this epic faggotery?

nnms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cope2 was painting ten throw-ups at the same time on the side of Jeniffer Anniston's mansion in Los Angeles, she was washing her hair and smelt the waft of his spray paint come through the bathroom window.

She stopped what she was doing and ran down as quickly as possible. But when confronted by the power of the True Legend himself, she found her anger very quickly subsided and she lost all control of her limbs and became powerfully aroused.

They made love for 5 days straight in a bed of rucksacks.

....waft...lol

Damn I wish cope2 can see this thread. Shit would be hilarious.

this is what this entire thread is about, hoping a graffiti "celeb" would read what some nobody in Kansas has to say about him.

"hes fat, his style is this, his sneakers this etc etc"

youre all undercover fans, lol you give his videos view counts and you google his name over and over, LOL. I would say grow up, but I rather sit and watch people act like fools, like the guy talkin shit then his school book "GRAFFZ" got posted, LOL. :lol: :lol:

This site gave him a blog, did you forget about that?

this is what this entire thread is about, hoping a graffiti "celeb" would read what some nobody in Kansas has to say about him.

"hes fat, his style is this, his sneakers this etc etc"

youre all undercover fans, lol you give his videos view counts and you google his name over and over, LOL. I would say grow up, but I rather sit and watch people act like fools, like the guy talkin shit then his school book "GRAFFZ" got posted, LOL. :lol: :lol:

This site gave him a blog, did you forget about that?

Talk shit, LOL, act superior, LOL, write like tween girl

LOL, LOL, LOL, u act lyk fewl, LOL, OMG, LOL......

Stop having sex with men.

• Like 1