Memphis yall...

FREIGHTYONE

Yet another travel thread.

Will be in Memphis at the end of April for a couple of days, staying in downtown area. My nights are already booked, just looking for shit to do during the day. Places to eat? Anything interesting I should see? Anyone want to buy me a beer (/nh)?

Yeah, and fuck google.

Tre, I'm expecting some feedback.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright, so after looking at the BBQ sauce thread, someone point me to a good BBQ spot in Memphis (Drue?).

I'm from "up North" born and bred. The farthest south I've ever been is Virginia. Point is, I've eaten at least 5 cheese steaks (/dao) this month, an untold amount of soft pretzels and pretty much any kind of sub you can think of. The closest I get to BBQ is BBQ Middleswarth chips (look it up, chip thread?). Pennsylvania isn't exactly known as a hotbed of BBQ activity, so throw out some suggestions for a BBQ newbie that I can cop in downtown Memphis.

Fuck, BBQ to me is chicken legs with Hunts or Sweet Baby Ray's on it, I feel like I'm missing out on something.

Interstate BBQ, Neely's, Central BBQ, Tom's, Tops

Don't go to Rendezvous, it's a tourist trap and you'll spend $20 for half a weak ass slab.

Also, expect to see lots of tapout br0's and other major fagots at music fest.

Good looking.

I'm only going Friday night to see MGMT and The Flaming Lips, but I've learned to expect major faggotry and br0's at every music festival I've ever been to. Most of the lineup over the three days of the festival is garbage anyway, so I would expect it.

Go to Beale after music fest... watch out for the religious groups trying to convert you for partying and listening to music.

Sleepy_Foot_Guy.jpg

3315158430_d052e85c24_o.jpg

Picture1-72.png

78367081707024840.gif