Trout art supply

Juca

Bought some caps for my buddy from them,deal was 100 pack splitted on 50 ny fats 50 rusto fats,super fats shipping and my friend told me that Eric sent him 120 ny fats and around 100 rusto fats as "100" pack :cool: all i can say so far the best place to left your cash! Trouth art!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so whats up with those female caps? they legit or is the Art primo female fat the go to?

better stock up on this site before they get popular and inflated

The sekt adapters are the way to go but they are wayyyy more expensive. The Supertroopers (Male valve fats) trout sells are sick but they use so much paint, I dont care for the thins tho. Trout has a fucking phenomenal deal on some old AA Sea Glass right now, thumbs up to trout

trout gets love

:heartbeat:

the adapters are for the birds, imo

i haven't noticed any major difference in paint consumption while using the stormtroopers, and i have to use so much of it that it's an important factor for me. only one criticism: they seem to clog very slightly faster than the ouija female caps.

Fill with the female skinny if your worried about paint.....I just hit a rusted out box using a old can of nutmeg and new one, the new valve style went way further then I was expecting and even used it to feather out the rusto fat fill lines.

If you grew up using Krylon with new york fats and skinnys you will LOVE the caps Trout sells, I find that the fats put the Rusto paint out softer and very similar to ny fats on krylon......maybe I'm looking to far into this.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...