As if clowns weren't scary enough...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/03/clown-arrested-in-2002-kidnap-rape-of-12-year-old-girl.html

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e376d64d970b-800wi

"A professional clown was arrested Friday on suspicion of kidnapping and raping a girl nine years ago in Fullerton.

Jose Guadalupe Jimenez, 41, of Anaheim, was arrested in connection with the crimes that occurred just before midnight on Jan. 19, 2002, when a man dressed as a clown kidnapped and raped a 12-year-old girl in Fullerton.

The suspect grabbed the girl from the corner of Lemon and Commonwealth, drove her to a nearby school parking lot and raped her, said Sgt. Andrew Goodrich of the Fullerton Police Department.

The man then took her to a motel off Harbor Boulevard and molested her again. The girl escaped when he left the car to speak with the motel clerk.

When the police conducted their investigation in 2002, the only physical description was a male Latino in a clown mask and wearing clown makeup."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad, known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

• Like 1

capt-spaulding.jpg

Captain J.T. Spaulding: What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?

Jamie: [shakes his head, crying] No...

Captain J.T. Spaulding: Why? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we fuckin' funny? You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole fucking family.

Jamie: [continues crying] Please...

Captain J.T. Spaulding: All right, now get your fuckin' ass out the car. Go on. Yayayayayaya!

[spaulding starts laughing]

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/03/clown-arrested-in-2002-kidnap-rape-of-12-year-old-girl.html

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e376d64d970b-800wi

"A professional clown was arrested Friday on suspicion of kidnapping and raping a girl nine years ago in Fullerton.

Jose Guadalupe Jimenez, 41, of Anaheim, was arrested in connection with the crimes that occurred just before midnight on Jan. 19, 2002, when a man dressed as a clown kidnapped and raped a 12-year-old girl in Fullerton.

The suspect grabbed the girl from the corner of Lemon and Commonwealth, drove her to a nearby school parking lot and raped her, said Sgt. Andrew Goodrich of the Fullerton Police Department.

The man then took her to a motel off Harbor Boulevard and molested her again. The girl escaped when he left the car to speak with the motel clerk.

When the police conducted their investigation in 2002, the only physical description was a male Latino in a clown mask and wearing clown makeup."

Even when I was a teenager fucking my girlfriends in my dads car, I knew to find duckier spots than a fucking school parking lot.

This nigga raped a 12 year old in a school parking lot.

What the fuck was he expecting to say when a cop drives by and sees a rocking pedo-van in the school parking lot?

"Sorry officer, I was just doing my clown act for this random 12 year old girl.... and it involved us taking our pants off."

Even when I was a teenager fucking my girlfriends in my dads car, I knew to find duckier spots than a fucking school parking lot.

This nigga raped a 12 year old in a school parking lot.

What the fuck was he expecting to say when a cop drives by and sees a rocking pedo-van in the school parking lot?

"Sorry officer, I was just doing my clown act for this random 12 year old girl.... and it involved us taking our pants off."

He didnt get caught there though... so your irrelevant story is even more irrelevant ..

Your point is he shouldn't of took her there cause he mighta got caught. But he didn't.

So maybe he's on some baby rape shit shit that you're not on.

Clown it up

The point was that he was practically begging to get caught.

If he had raped her in the middle of Times Square and somehow got away with it, I'd be saying the same thing.

And you'd be saying the same thing.

The point being that you're fucking stupid.

Maybe it's not your fault though being as your tight pants are cutting of the circulation to your head.

You mad?

• Like 1