alot goes in a vagina....

IHATEU

KarinMackaliunas_244x183.jpg

CBS/AP) SCRANTON, Pa. - Police in Scranton say they found over 50 bags of heroin, cash and loose change from a woman's vagina following a cavity search.

Karin Mackaliunas, 27, was detained last weekend following a crash, according to authorities. Scranton police say they found three bags of heroin in her jacket and after being taken to the police station she told investigators she had more hidden in her vagina.

A doctor performed a search and recovered 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, prescription pills and $51.22.LOL WUT???

Mackaliunas was jailed on $25,000 bail on charges including possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Monday.

http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/blog/post/809133--weird

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/scranton-woman-hides-heroin-money-loose-change-in-herself-1.1120067#ixzz1H0T8yCDl

so 50 packs of H CHECK

34 empty bags CHECK

8 script pills CHECK

50.00 CHECK

and not just 50.00 cuz you know that 2.22 might get found in my pocket so i gotta stash that up my gash too!! i might need them two FUCKING PENNYS when im on the go!!!

i dont even put fucking pennys in my pocket...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.