Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah....................................

Poesia [ ] T

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

I don't really care who is lying here, but if you get a 40 smashed on your head (blindsided or not) and have never been in a fight before, it's pretty unlikely that you're going to turn around and win it.

Unless DAO is...dare I say it...frail.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

The fuck is this thread not on some heavy, heavy rotation.

Shit like this comes around once every -never- let alone with someone like dao. This story is hilarious but fades before u can even really wrap yer head around it cause this place is so dormant.

Wow.

"I spend most of my time online between datpiff.com looking for mixtapes, ign.com reading video game reviews, and at victory-light.blogspot.com getting culturally enwisened by Mero, the writer of that blog."

I wonder what his user name was on 12oz?

"I spend most of my time online between datpiff.com looking for mixtapes, ign.com reading video game reviews, and at victory-light.blogspot.com getting culturally enwisened by Mero, the writer of that blog."

I wonder what his user name was on 12oz?

someone needs to get at mero to mediate a debate between DAO and henny. i'd pay like 10 bucks to make that shit happen.

Video response.

These guys live for this useless shit. That's there whole angle. There whole identity is based on mouse clicks. If it weren't for self promo they wouldn't exist. To me they still don't. This new generation of computer based identity and power bar respect meters are about as pathetic as the legit contributing to it.

Shits a fucking joke

They literally practise how they talk n shit. Someone needs to spoof this fagget. He will reply, it will consume him. He's the definition of dork meets world. Guys like this talk about the internet in real life because there real life is the internet.

Make a dumb hay and cut out felt pieces and make a 40 bottle on the front like those faggety faces on his. Could even cut red slabs coming down the face like bottle blood

would if i could but i dunno how to do that sheeeit, i can barely do alphabet.

but i would help spam it.however another maybe more tangible option is to tellem theres a thread on 12oz in here about'em. bait the guy into this thread. he'll guaranteed set up a new name etc which is kind of win.

still going a little, or alot, more into a nazi net nerd bandwagon than im really able to be kool with.

not really my style.

and actually, that being said.

no matter how funny this shit is this is getting into destruction league type shit which im not into. that bein said i aint gonna not laugh if somethin does come out of it, but on a personal level it dont sit right with me to be apart of it.

backpeddling back into place haha

and actually, that being said.

no matter how funny this shit is this is getting into destruction league type shit which im not into. that bein said i aint gonna not laugh if somethin does come out of it, but on a personal level it dont sit right with me to be apart of it.

backpeddling back into place haha

mark_cuban_01.jpg

You're right that "Hennessy Youngman" is a character.

This is how he really looks/dresses:

20120711_0157-440x660.jpg

He also has a Master's in "Painting."

I wonder what kind of job a "Painting" degree will get you though. Most probably work as baristas at Starbucks, or wait tables.

I guess they could write columns for the "art" section of newspapers or online media, or work as a museum curator or something along those lines.

I fucks with Hennessy Youngman though. Funny dude with knowledge.