Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah....................................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

don't think he ever really wrote, but if you smashed a bottle over his head, youd'a had half the writers in philly after you, so i doubt that took place. then again, philly is full of fucking retards trying to make names anyway possible, so who knows.

Actually this happened in front of half the writers in Philly.

Well, a good amount anyways.

And when a couple of his rapper friends tried to jump in they got pulled off by other writers and one of them got a wine bottle smashed over his head by a writer that I historically never even got along with.

I'm not mad at dude though, we talked after the fact and he called it all a misunderstanding.

(Assuming it's the same guy)

• 1 year later...

Re: Hennessy Youngman AKA aka Henrok Obama aka Henrokallah................................

I think I smashed a 40 bottle over this dudes face and proceeded to whoop his ass over some graff beef back in like 02 or some shit.

I could be wrong, but it really looks like the same dude.

dude is the homie from back in the day. he an hesh are tight NH.

don't think he ever really wrote, but if you smashed a bottle over his head, youd'a had half the writers in philly after you, so i doubt that took place. then again, philly is full of fucking retards trying to make names anyway possible, so who knows.

Actually this happened in front of half the writers in Philly.

Well, a good amount anyways.

And when a couple of his rapper friends tried to jump in they got pulled off by other writers and one of them got a wine bottle smashed over his head by a writer that I never even got along with.

(Assuming it's the same guy)

Apparently dude even mentioned it in one of his songs LOL!

http://www.complex.com/art-design/2013/02/baauers-harlem-shake-is-actually-a-song-about-graffiti

"What it iz" = me.

• Like 1

That's interesting... I had no idea that was Hennessy Youngman's voice saying "do the Harlem Shake."

So that means DAO has a connection to the new "Harlem Shake" song...

If DAO hadn't hit dude with the bottle, Hennessy Youngman wouldn't have wrote that lyric, and the whole "Harlem Shake" craze wouldn't have begun.

See what you created DAO?

fucking awesome. dao is the entire reason for the harlem shake.

edit: so did you get your ass kicked like he said you did or is that him saving face? i think dao needs to write a rebuttal to fader and tell em how it really went.

http://www.thefader.com/2013/02/15/fader-explains-harlem-shake/

• Like 1

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GUY TO UPLOAD A NEW VIDEO FOR LIKE A YEAR

fucking awesome. dao is the entire reason for the harlem shake.

edit: so did you get your ass kicked like he said you did or is that him saving face? i think dao needs to write a rebuttal to fader and tell em how it really went.

http://www.thefader.com/2013/02/15/fader-explains-harlem-shake/

Yo i just got around to readin this shit and the only thing he got right was the part about catching the 4er0 bottle to thd face. I fucking wrecked dude till he grabbed his head and stumbled away in a daze. then being as this was in the middle of first Friday or some shit i got on my bike and bounced so as to not go to jail. shoes on my feet and all. dude is def trying to save face.

"The lyric came about as a result of getting into a fist fight over graffiti back in 2001, the same year that “Miller Time” was made. A friend of mine told me this kid was crossing me out, so logically I began crossing him out. Then one night after a [Plastic Little] show, I heard that the writer I had issue with was waiting to see me outside the venue.

So I head outside with Kurt [Hunte], who is also in Plastic Little, to I guess talk with this guy. As I walk outside, I hear someone call me by my graffiti name so I turn to see who it is, only to be greeted by a 40 bottle to the face. Despite sneaking his opponent with a bottle, this kid got his ass beat (he was really bad at fighting). After several minutes, I got pretty bored with throwing punches so I grabbed him by his collar and tried to put his head through the passenger side window of a parked car. It didn’t go through luckily, but it created a lull in the fight where the two of us just stared at each other covered in blood.

This was my first fight and I didn’t know how to properly “end” a fight, so I just smiled at him and did the Harlem shake, blood gushing from glass cuts on my face. The other kid, I guess not wanting to fight anymore, or maybe not wanting to fight someone who just danced at him, got on his skateboard and took off without his shoes. That’s why “Miller Time” ends with the line, And if you bring a 40 bottle to battle me/ I’ll just punch you in the face/ then do the Harlem Shake."

:lol:

If DAO hadn't hit dude with the bottle, Hennessy Youngman wouldn't have wrote that lyric, and the whole "Harlem Shake" craze wouldn't have begun.

See what you created DAO?

keeping-it-real.jpg

so dao admits to resorting to using a weapon in a fight against an "art fag" and still not being able to K.O. the guy?

*edit*

lugr...re: post above ... 24'd

theo... re: how could any man do the actual harlem shake & not look like a female tryin to shake titties in new directions ... 24'd

just listened to plastic little. horrible. i actually believe you dao. these guys are "famous" or whatever & theyre clearly trying to floss.. of course theyre gonna lie & big themselves up like that

never been bottled, but still going to talk some shit right here.. ok. youre not all there after getting a bottle to the head, especially a thick 40. shits not movie glass. the shock/broken glass/cuts/cold drench makes me think this guy wouldnt be able to snap right back into it, grabbing collars & throwing weight like he said he was (after stating that hed never been in a fight). never been in a fight, not even expecting one - a surprise 40 to the face - snapping right back into it & kicking ass. that doesnt really seem likely, though i could easily be wrong - some crazy motherfuckers definitely could

since both sides fully aired themselves out, it wouldnt matter at this point if you told us which of these fags is the one speaking in the interview about the 40 to his face

plastic-little.jpg

lol, did you really invent the harlem shake? i hate that shit so much, but will agree that this is jokes if you actually did

(Ahhhemm) (2:19) "He lied, but it's ok man. you know?? That's why Michael Jackson was aloud to touch all them kids man.. He made thriller he can do whatever he want. Roman Polanski .., he made Chinatown, he can do whatever he want. It's a classic, it's a classic man, nigga's wanna fuck with you."(2:33)

Chinatown.. ppplease, this nigga is crazy he dosent know shit about re-routing water

i can't believe how little attention this is being given. dao is the sole reason for all of those stupid ass harlem shake videos. this is bigger than mero writing for vice. shit, dao could tell the story to mero and he could write about it for vice. holy fuck.

• Like 3

I don't think he was the sole reason, but part of the catalyst of events that led to the craze.

They all helped create it...

DAO

Hennessy Youngman

Baauer

The Australian kids who did the dance to it and recorded it and put it on YouTube, and going viral

Report: Australian miners fired for 'Harlem Shake'

PERTH, Australia (AP) — Up to 15 miners were fired from their high-paying jobs in an Australian gold mine after a "Harlem Shake" performance underground was deemed a safety hazard, a newspaper reported on Monday.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Report-Australian-miners-fired-for-Harlem-Shake-4325216.php